Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday: White Sangria

This past weekend, my mom and I were going over the plans for my dad's 60th birthday party.  Mom mentioned she would like to do a sangria, so I turned to Pinterest for some ideas.  Below are a few of the ones I found.

Super refreshing and so easy to make, this White Wine & Peach Sangria is made by pairing a riesling wine and fresh peaches!:

White Peach Sangria Recipe with White Wine, Blueberries, and Strawberries.:

With the warmer weather, we all want a glass of sangria, especially with mixed berries! This really is one of the easiest sangria recipes out there. You can also call it a sangria white because it utilizes white wine, or even a sangria punch when different wines are mixed together! You are going to love it, I promise.:

Watermelon Sangria | JenniferMeyering.com:
via

White Strawberry-Lemon Sangria - Strawberries, lemon, apples, white wine, and rum make a perfect summer sangria that'll knock your socks off.:

While all sound delicious, we settled on the White Strawberry-Lemon Sangria.  Fingers crossed it is as good as it sounds!

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

20 comments:

  1. The lighter varieties, like peach, of sangria are my favorite!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, speaking my language girl, I'll have one of each, but better spread them out or I'll be in trouble, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I need to try all of these especially the peach, strawberry-lemon, and watermelon sangrias - both sound delish and perfect for summer! Can't wait to hear how yours comes out <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sangria is one of my favourite drinks in the summer!! I would gladly try any of these. Let me know if you end up making one and how it goes!!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LOVE sangria. It's just perfect for summer, right? I need to make all of these, starting with that peach one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this roundup! I'm a big sangria fan, and these sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come on over tonight and I'll whip us up one of these!! Haha yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I was scrolling through this, I was just about to comment that the white strawberry lemon one would be the one I would choose and then I read that y'all chose that one! Love it, friend! Can't wait to see pictures from the party!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing all of these. Love me some sangria.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM. I'm such a sangria fan during the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My SIL and I made white peach sangria one year at the shore and it was SO good!!! Loving all of these drink ideas though :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white strawberry-lemon would have been my choice as well... with the watermelon coming in a close second! Yum yum yum. I can't wait to hear how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love sangria! Sparkling sangria is so perfect on a hot summer day! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  14. My coworkers and I were just talking about white sangria. The watermelon looks like it would taste the best.


    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sangria is always so much fun to make, and perfect for a party! I hope that the recipe you picked turns out as delicious as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The peach sangria is one of our favorite summer drinks to make! So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, I love sangria and am totally pinning all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look so amazing for Sunday brunch or a wedding shower...I've always loved citrus and different berries in sangria but I need to try that peach sangria recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gimme allll the sangria! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Making a sangria is on my summer list so I'm glad you shared these-- and I can't wait to hear how the one you picked turned out!

    ReplyDelete