Time for goals. Here's how I did in May...
1. Clean out my magazines. Check! I made it through my piles this past weekend. My magazine tray looks so bare now!
2. Clean out email. I was able to make a big dent in this, but haven't quite completed it. What I really need to focus on is unsubscribing...I get a good chunk deleted, just to have it fill up again!
3. Make a summer bucket list. This is the one that I just did not get to yet. There is still plenty of time, though!
4. Clean out my recipe box. Done! I still have a few recipes to transfer to cards...let's be real, they have been sitting on my table since I went through them, but one of these days I will get them written down and put away!
Moving on to June!
1. Make 4 new recipes. I actually made a new recipe yesterday, so 1 down, 3 to go! I have been in a bit of a rut, especially with how busy things have been. Any favorite summer recipes to share?
2. Clean out my make up bag. I have a ton of old make up that I don't wear. I am terrible at throwing that stuff away, though! My brushes could use a good cleaning, too. I am making this goal a twofer - clean out my make up bag and clean my brushes.
3. Put away my winter coats. As hot as this weather has been lately, I still have my winter coats on my coat rack! I want to get them all cleaned up and stored away for the summer season.
4. Take an online test at work. At my company, I have the opportunity to take different tests that can lead to earning different designations. I took one a lonnnnggg time ago, like when I very first started. Now they have a few that are all online modules. It just sounds too easy not to do!
June is going to be one busy month for me, but these goals all sound very doable! Fingers crossed!
Linking up with Amanda, Kristen and Annie.