Thursday, June 9, 2016

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

I took an unplanned break from blogging yesterday.  I was in the midst of writing my post when the internet decided to go haywire and after messing with it for quite a while, I just gave up. 


I don't have much for today either, as I am heading home from San Diego.  The last few days I have spent at a work conference.  I heard some really neat speakers and saw some gorgeous sites.  While I am very grateful for the opportunities I have had to travel with work this year, sometimes it's just nice to be home.  I will be recapping my time there next week, so make sure to check back.  Until then, here are a few pictures I snapped while I was gone.








Linking up with Amanda and Annie.



10 comments:

  1. I LOVED San Diego when I went for a conference. The weather there is perfection! Did you make it over to Catalina at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant Coronado not Catalina. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Diego is so pretty! Safe travels home!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty San Diego! :) I need to go there soon! And a blogging break is nothing to apologize about - I'm glad you could take a little rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures look GORGEOUS!!! Safe travels home!! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes taking a break is much needed-- I can't wait to hear more about your trip, the photos look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip home! You've been on some amazing work trips lately :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. San Diego is such a gorgeous city, so that's awesome that you got to visit for work! I can't wait to hear about what all you got to do while you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I would love to go to San Diego! Safe travels coming home!

    ReplyDelete