Thursday, June 16, 2016

Goodnight, sleep tight!

I found the cutest pair of pj's at Target a few weeks ago.  I used to be the one that would just sleep in an old high school/college t shirt with some comfy shorts.  I didn't really have "cute" pajamas.  When I took a girls trip to Scottsdale last year, my mom told me I had to get some real pj's.  I picked up a pair of sleep shorts from Old Navy and a plain v neck from Target and called it a day. 

Then, earlier this year, I kept seeing blog posts with super cute sleepwear.  It stuck in my head that I should probably get something, especially with traveling for work recently.  What if the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and I had to go down and stand outside in my not so nice pj's with my co-workers?  And yes, I know the odds of that happening are slim to none, but these are the types of things I think of.  I headed to Target and found a super cute pair, but they didn't have my size.  Luckily, the next time I went there, they had them and I quickly snatched them up.  They are super comfy, so very soft, and I love the classic style.  I actually have them in gray, but I love this soft periwinkle color.  They even have navy online, too!  




Below are a few other sets that caught my eye, too.  I think I have been bitten by the bug and now want all the cute pj sets!







Linking up with Annie.

18 comments:

  1. I always think "what if there's a fire and everyone sees what I wear at night!" Haha Target and Old Navy always have some great options and the prices can't be beat!!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping the gorgeousness even during bedtime. These look comfy too. Good night indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE cute pajamas! I'm not going to lie, when I get home from work the first thing I do is put on my pajamas so I feel like if they're cute, it's justified haha! I really love that first one! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute! i don't know why pajamas are one thing I have the hardest time spending money on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fun & cute pj's!! They just make me feel super girly! VS has my favorite winter pajamas & Target probably has my favorite summer ones.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am exactly the same way as you with pjs - tee shirts and my husband's gym shorts all the way - not so cute ;) I LOVE those last floral ones, especially. Maybe it's finally time to get some cute ones!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wear Kyle's t-shirt and athletic shorts to bed, because you never know! Although I think one time the police came to my door late because there was someone snooping around the neighborhood and had been reported by my house....so thank god I didn't have anything revealing on.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, there is something about cute sleepwear!! I always want to buy sets too. I love the bottom picture especially!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute! I'm like you...in fact last night I slept in a UCA shirt from 1999...totally not kidding. I have one "real" summer pair of pajamas I bought for a girls trip, too. I really need to grow up and buy more. And, possible trash some old shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! All of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE cute PJs but mine always have to be shorts and tank top sets. I can't sleep in pants or anything with sleeves because I don't like getting twisted up in the middle of the night. That second pair is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does your gray pair have pink trim?! If so, I have them too! I had been wanting a shorts set like that forever! I do think I may have a size too big, or I'm just stuck in between sizes because of my flat-chested situation (shirt is definitely roomy, but it's possibly the shorts would be too small in a smaller size). Love the other pairs you linked too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all those looks. I need more put together pjs too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all really cute and look comfy! I used to always sleep in t-shirts and shorts but I finally started buying actual PJ set and it's so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all super cute! I saw a pair at Target last week that were amazingly cute, but they didn't have my size!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm the same as you that I always just throw on a tshirt and some shorts for bed, but those PJ's all look so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 20 minutes later, done looking at all 11 pages haha! I love the ones with cute sayings on them, but unfortunately they don't have them in store by me! I used to wear old tees and shorts too. I only bought cute pj's for the bf, and then for business trips, because I'd be pretty embarrassed to get caught in ratty pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that first set and the striped set - they look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete