On to my favorites...
1. My boss. I have a really great boss. He always cracks me up, whether it be intentional or unintentional, and he just is very nice. So nice in fact, that he picked up a little swag for my co-worker and I while he was at a conference this week. Seriously, very thoughtful and I am pumped, because I literally was just thinking earlier this week about how I really wanted a similar water bottle. I am excited to see how long the water actually stays cold.
2. $1 Dollar Spot at Target. I picked up this super cute banner at Target a few weeks ago. I hadn't had a chance to put it up until this week because my patio furniture was inside and in front of the fireplace, but since that all finally got to go back outside, the banner has been hung! It's a perfect match to my pillows and I just love the extra bit of color it adds.
3. Strawberries. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits to eat. However, they never seemed to taste as good as when my mom would have them. Memorial Day Weekend, I asked her what the secret was to juicy, yummy strawberries. She suggested leaving them out a bit, instead of putting them right in the frig after cutting, which I had been doing. I tried that this past Sunday when I was prepping for the week and I think it worked! Now I may have just gotten really good strawberries, but I like to think that it was that little tip from my mom that made them extra good.
4. Comfort Food. I made fasolia this week and it really hit the spot. Normally I think of it as fall/winter food, but I just was craving it.
5. Nashville! I have been catching up on Nashville recently, and was so excited to hear that it had been picked up by another network. I can't wait to see what happens!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.