1. Family weddings. One of my cousins is getting married this weekend! I just love family weddings. My dad's family is large, so weddings are always so fun when everyone is all together. I can't wait!
2. Early-bird check-in. I am super forgetful and love that Southwest has the option to purchase early-bird check-in. That way when I forget to check-in, I am covered automatically instead of getting stuck with a not so great boarding position.
3. Disposable headphones. I forgot to grab my headphones before I left for my trip, but lucky for me, the hotel had free ear buds in the gym. Definitely makes working out so much easier!
4. No more outside furniture in my apartment. My apartment building was being repainted recently, so everything out on my balcony had to be moved...into my apartment. Last week I called to see if I could move things back out there and while I couldn't at the time, I got the go ahead to do it later this week. As in today. Super excited to have my apartment back to normal and be able to sit outside. It's supposed to get crazy hot, so not sure how much time I will actually be spending out there in the near future, but at least I have the option!
5. Technology, specifically with cell phones. I often don't think twice about having the ability to call someone, text or send/receive pictures and videos, but for some reason, this week I have been really appreciative of it. Being able to stay connected with loved ones while we are away from each other is such a wonderful thing and definitely something not to take for granted.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.