As usual, the start of a new month brings a new set of goals. Let's see how I did with April's first!
1. Deep clean! Check! Thanks to the help of my mom, my apartment is clean for the spring! We even did a few things this past weekend when my parents came to visit. It's amazing how cleaning is so much easier when you do it with someone else.
2. Better utilize my planner. I did this a bit, but still need to work on looking at it everyday.
3. A salad a week. I am super happy to say that I ate a bunch of salads in April. Eating lighter is so much easier when the weather is warm! I may need to repeat this goal for next month.
4. Movie storage. Done! I found a super cute basket at World Market that fit the bill.
1. Clean out my magazines. I have a few different magazine subscriptions, but I always let them pile up before I get around to reading them. Luckily, pool weather is almost here which is normally the time I catch up.
2. Clean out email. One of my email accounts has a ridiculous amount of emails in the inbox. I use Bloglovin for reading blogs, but I also have a bunch of blogs I subscribe to from before I knew about Bloglovin. Add in those emails, along with a bunch of retail emails, if I don't stay on top of my inbox it explodes, fast! I just need to sit down one day and go through them all. The goal is to have that day be sometime this month!
3. Make a summer bucket list. Just a list of a few things I want to do this summer - a picnic, the zoo, things like that. The summer has a tendency to just fly by so I want to be intentional about the time!
4. Clean out my recipe box. My recipe box is overflowing. I have so many recipes in there that I just do not use, or I have forgotten about. I also am thinking about picking up a new container. Mine has seen better days. A plain, wooden recipe box would be more up my alley than the current one I have.
What are your goals this month?
Linking up with Amanda and Annie.