Happy Friday! It's another TGIF for me! These long weeks just don't stop.
1. When your boss tells you to go to happy hour after an appointment, rather than going back to work. Yes, sir, thank you! I met up with my old department to celebrate one of their accomplishments this month. The weather was gorgeous so we were able to sit outside and enjoy some yummy beers.
2. I love getting pictures and videos of my nephew - they just make my day. My parents babysat him one day this week, and my mom sent the cutest video. He is rolling all over the place and has his new shoes on...which we aren't entirely sure he likes yet. He's such a rolly polly - seems like he prefers that over crawling to get to places at the moment and it is hilarious. He really covers some ground! No matter what he is doing, I just love seeing his sweet little face! I am so thankful that they take the time to send me things and make me feel a part of things, even though I am hours away.
3. I finally heard back from Blogging for Books! I got my account all squared away and hopefully after my review is posted, I can request my next book.
4. I am really excited about my goals this month. I feel like they are all doable and I am excited to get started on them. I don't have a ton of plans this weekend, so I hope to spend some time working towards those goals.
5. The most important favorite this week - my mom! Mother's Day just reminds me how lucky I am to have her as my mom. She does so much for me and the entire family - just very, very grateful. Also, a big shoutout to all the other wonderful moms in my family - my grandma, my sister-in-law, all my aunts, and my many cousins! You ladies are all so wonderful!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linking up with Andrea, April, Katie and Amanda.