Happy, happy Friday! Let's get to it, shall we?
1. New York! I was in New York earlier this week for work. It was my first and I loved it. You can check out what we did the first evening here, and then next week I will be sharing a little bit about our trip to the NYSE.
2. As I mentioned, work brought me to New York. While we were there we had a big meeting, so the fact that I am back means the meeting is over and hopefully work should get more "normal" for the next few weeks. Thank goodness!
3. Again another work favorite, but such has been my life lately. One of the ladies I was working on the big presentation with called me today. Just to see how things went. How nice is that?! Even though it was like a quick, one minute phone call, I found it very thoughtful. I definitely look forward to working with her again next year!
4. I finally picked up a new pair of running shoes. I needed them pretty badly, but was putting it off. I found these at Kohl's and love them. The blue color is so pretty and the pop of pink is so fun - not to mention, they are on sale!
5. Dinner at home. I haven't cooked a ton lately, but last night I did and it was just nice. Nice to eat something I made myself. I love, love going out to eat, but sometimes you just want a home-cooked meal.
Hope you all have a great weekend!