Thursday, May 26, 2016

Confessions 5.26.16



I was so excited to find another confessions link up after Jess shut hers down (with good reason!).  These are my confessions...


I confess...my post was a hot mess yesterday.  Tuesday night I was writing it and getting everything scheduled to go when my internet decided not to work properly.  It showed that I was connected, but basically wouldn't save anything.  My formatting was all messed up and every time I tried to fix it, it wouldn't work.  I was hoping Wednesday morning it would magically be better, but the internet was as slow as molasses and I pretty much was able to do like one thing before I got too frustrated.  Luckily I fixed it when I got to work, but even then I had a bit of trouble.  Sometimes I think blogger has a mind of its own.  Please tell me I am not the only one with these issues!


I confess...yesterday I spilled water all over myself first thing in the morning.  It looked like I peed my pants!  So embarrassing.  Luckily it was a pretty slow morning so I was able to wait until the spots dried before I needed to get up from my desk.  Thank goodness.


I confess...I feel like my weekend looks are getting a bit frumpy.  I have been so focused on work clothes lately that I feel like my more casual clothes are lacking.  This is probably something all in my head, because let's be honest, I have a closet full of clothes, but last weekend I was just struggling.  I wear the same things over and over again, and while I love those pieces, sometimes I just want to switch it up.  May be time for a little "fun" shopping?!


I confess...my meal planning for this week went down the drain.  I had plans to try two new recipes this week and it doesn't look like they will get made until next week.  Lunch plans changed, so what was for lunch turned into dinner and then getting sick also threw a wrench in my plans.  I am kind of bummed about this, because I was really excited to try something new and get back to cooking.


I confess...I have a stack of books to read at home, yet no desire to start on them.  Does anyone else go through reading phases?


I confess...I watch way too much reality TV.  Lately I have been on a Teen Mom 2 kick because I had a bunch of episodes to catch up on.  I am so sad to hear that Kail and Javi are getting a divorce! 


What are your confessions?


Linking up with AmandaDanielle and Annie.

17 comments:

  1. I absolutely go through reading phases - sometimes I can't imagine starting a new book! I hope this weekend is a great one for you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through reading phases sometimes! I try to at least read one book a month but sometimes it just does't happen. I hope your weekend plans don't get ruined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger can be super frustrating! I made updates on my phone and desktop, and someone all of the desktop changes basically disappeared..I feel your pair!

    I haven't watched teen mom latel, but sad and poor Kail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read a new book since I came back from Europe, I just have way too much going on. And my eating is way off point too. You'll get back on track.

    Blogger can be a beast sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you linked up! I feel the same way about my weekend wear, and then I realize if I like it and it fits, who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes-- it sounds like a little bit of a curve ball week; hope you can EASE into Friday and a relaxing weekend. Fun shopping is totally in order; I always feel like I have too much of one type of clothes but not enough of the other, so I completely understand the feeling of not having many weekend clothes! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have totally been going through reading phases. I rip through books and then go weeks or (months now) without reading anything at all. I need to get back into it and find some good recommendations!
    Sorry about the water spill--at least it wasn't coffee or something that would last the whole day but definitely embarassing none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely not the only one who has problems with Blogger. OMG I HATE it sometimes. I always have trouble when I insert pictures because it brings the letters from the next paragraph up to the side of the pictures sometimes and it drives me insane. And sometimes I will look at a post on my work computer and it will look great and then when I get home and look at the same post, the spacing is all wrong. What the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had a stack of books waiting for me! I mean, I kind of do after asking for recommendations, but before that I was literally reading the same books over and over again. I don't get to do as much reading as I'd like, but I always do it before bed or I can't fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have issues with blogger all the time. It looks different in preview than when it gets posted or pictures get all messed up. I feel like my work clothes need an overhaul. I spend more on my evening/weekend clothes that I feel like a mess at work. I need to get some new stuff and maybe I would feel a bit better at work. I too watch Teen Mom 2 (guilty pleasure) and I am sad to hear about Javi and Kailyn. And I want Jenelle to get off my show. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I have totally dumped my entire water bottle on myself before! It's a good thing you were able to hide before other people saw it haha. I love TM too and I was so sad to hear that Kailyn and Javi were getting a divorce! I am still hopeful that it's just a rumour :(
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  12. No sometimes blogger is sassy with me too! I usually pull the HTML version from the post save it to my computer and restart the browser.

    Also earlier this week I spilled water on me too! Except I was wearing a dress so it was extra awkward when someone noticed.

    I've also failed in the lunch department having bought three days worth of lunches when it's usually just one. So I feel your pain on that :/ Next week it'll be better! At least I hope.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  13. When your internet isn't working right, it's the worst! I go through phases with cooking and reading-- sometimes I'll literally finish a book and start another one a few minutes later and sometimes I go a few days without reading at all. I need to spruce up my wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh I can't even talk about kail and javi divorce. what is GOING ON with that!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL I'm pretty sure I have approximately seven books stacked on my nightstand waiting for me to read! You're totally not the only one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I confess I watch too much reality tv too! Teen Mom is a guilty pleasure I don't like to admit I watch! I think I'm an episode behind...Kail and Javi are getting a divorce?! I haven't heard that and it's so sad! xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally have reading spurts and have so many on my list of ones to read that I just haven't been motivated to start yet. I've had problems here and there with formatting stuff on Blogger, sometimes if I write a post on my work computer it comes out different than when I do it from my laptop, it's goofy and annoying sometimes!

    ReplyDelete