Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday 4.27.16


Happy Wednesday!  I am linking up with my usual Wednesday girls - Jessi and Jenn for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday and Shay for What's Up Wednesday.

What I'm eating this week...cereal and salads.  My mom picked up some milk and cereal when she was here two weekends ago, and I have to say that I am so glad she did, because that was my lunch Sunday and dinner Monday night.  I am also still stuck on the salad we made that weekend, too.  Spring lettuce mix, chopped pecans, a little bit of chopped red onion, halved grapes, and grilled chicken, topped with balsamic dressing.  The recipe calls for goat cheese, but in efforts to make it a little healthier, I didn't include the cheese this go around.

What I'm reminiscing about...less busy days at work.  Although, I don't know if I have had that feeling in quite some time.  The end is in sight!

What I'm loving...the weather.  The last few weeks have been gorgeous.  Unfortunately the next few days are supposed to be rainy, but I have hopes that it will clear up by the weekend.


What I've been up to...during the week it's work, work, work, work, work and a mixture of being productive and relaxing on the weekend.

What I'm dreading...nothing at the moment!



What I'm working on...weight loss!  This is week two of "The Biggest Winners" at work.  I had a small loss last week, and I am hoping for another one this week.

What I'm excited about...Friday.  Just get me to Friday!  Things at work should slow down and I have a fun weekend planned!

What I'm watching...lots and lots of Bravo.  That is what has been helping me get through my workouts.  Real Housewives, Shahs and Southern Charm.

What I'm listening to...nothing in particular. 

What I'm wearing...I am still all about these pencil skirts from The Limited for work (I have green, navy, khaki and black).  I was finally able to wear my Lilly dress this past weekend.  I can tell that is going to be on repeat this summer, along with these flats (in white)!



What I'm doing this weekend...hanging out with my parents.  There is a flea market close to my apartment this weekend, so weather-permitting we are going to do a little shopping!  I am also hoping to meet up with one of my best gals to catch up.

What I'm looking forward to next month...New York!    

What else is new...after raving about Blogging for Books last Friday, I have to share that I am not quite so keen on that website right now.  I tried to log on, but it said my account had not been validated.  I had logged on last week, with no problems at all.  I emailed them when I first got this error and still no response.  I hope to hear back from them quickly, because I really do love the idea and want to make use of it!  Has anyone else had this problem before?

Can't wait to read what's up with you this Wednesday!

This post contains affiliated links.


24 comments:

  1. Get me to Friday too..please but yay for less busy work days and may your Wednesday fly by beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new lily dress is so cute as are those pencil skirts!! I'm dreaming of Friday too! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh why can't it be Friday! This week (and last) has been so busy for me too. LOVE that Lilly dress and those flats are so fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you - I need Friday to get here!
    My tv basically lives on Bravo. My husband just walks right out if one of the Housewives shows are on :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flats are so cute! And I could eat a huge bowl of cereal for every single meal if I could..so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to the salads, weather, all things Bravo, Lilly and weight loss haha we're basically the same person this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That salad sounds delicious!!

    I feel like most of my days have busy parts in them, but aren't busy all day.

    Congratulations on the weight loss! Any amount is a great amount!

    I love that lily dress, another blogger, Kaitlin has it too!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for delicious salads & nice weather! Hope the rain comes and goes quickly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watch Bravo when I do cardio! I have a rule that I can only watch reality shows when I'm working out! Today I'm going to watch Southern Charm that's recorded!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too have been watching Bravo nonstop. They're got some good shows on right now and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeek I'm so excited for you that you're going to NYC next month! You are in for a treat! I want to go back so bad. And I totally forgot about What's Up Wednesday today... woops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl-- Real Housewives, Shahs, and Southern Charm are my JAM!! The Katherine - Thomas drama is just too good, but bad. It's like a train wreck and I can't look away! Sorry you've been so busy at work. Hopefully next week calms down a bit! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that Lilly dress! The flea market sounds super fun! I signed up for Blogging For Books and they said my book was shipped over a month ago and I never received it!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that Navy dress!! I'm with you on just making it to Friday--yes please! And that salad still sounds SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh those flats are super cute!!!! I forgot about Whats Up Wednesday too... I always seem to forget for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so weird about Blogging for Books.. I'll have to check my account, I haven't logged in in a while. I hope you get it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That salad sounds so yummy! And I have totally eaten cereal as a meal before too, I hear ya! :) Hope Friday comes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha you and I both said "work work work work work" in our posts today! So Funny! That's exciting that you will be hanging out with your parents this weekend. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel you on being busy with work, but at least the end is in sight! And New York is going to be so much fun! It's one of my favorite cities ever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Lilly dress is so pretty and I love flats that are airy like that for the summer heat or Florida in general.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We rarely have cereal in our house but Jared picked some up over the weekend and I've been enjoying it quite a bit! ;) Enjoy your weekend with parents and flea markets- and a break from work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that dress from Lily and those sound like such awesome skirts from The Limited. I love when you can find something you love and stock up in multiple colors. The salad you made with your mom sounds so good- I always complain about not liking salads, but I need to try and make them more exciting. Any luck with blogging for books??

    ReplyDelete
  23. dang girl, you have been busyyyy! glad to hear about you being able to see the light at the end of all of the work! i hope it flies by for ya!

    ReplyDelete