Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday: Breakfast in Bulk

Last week I shared some lunch ideas I had been pinning, so I thought it was only fitting to share the same for breakfast.  Lately, whole wheat waffles with peanut butter and a banana have been my go-to.  While delicious, I want to change it up a bit.  I love that these pins can all be made ahead of time.  That way I can either grab it and take to work to eat, or I can heat it up very quickly at home.

Make-Ahead Breakfast Bowls are full of filling, hearty ingredients to power you through your morning. This vegetarian and gluten-free recipe is also freezer-friendly! | iowagirleats.com:
via 

Breakfast Casserole - This easy breakfast casserole is a delicious, complete meal with eggs, potatoes and sausage. The overnight option makes this gluten free and clean eating recipe a perfect dish to serve on Christmas morning:
via 

Primal Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole Recipe | Little Spice Jar - Made with hash browns and all your favorite veggies! Add in rotisserie chicken, crumbled sausage or anything else you please - it's totally customizable and packed with nutrients!:
via 

Quinoa Breakfast Scramble - This super easy breakfast recipe is the perfect way to jump start your day! With quinoa, eggs, avocado and salsa your taste buds will thank you. - WendyPolisi.com:
via 

What is your favorite make ahead breakfast?

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.


19 comments:

  1. Ive never tried quinoa in breakfast food...only in dinners. I'd be curious to see how I liked it--I bet it's more filling than a regular breakfast from all of the protein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making breakfast quiche and then having it for breakfast for as long as it lasts which is not very long with Gary lol!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! I love that you've compiled some great yummy recipes for us. I can't wait to try these and munch on the leftovers for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello yummy!! I really need to up my breakfast game!! The veggie loaded one is perfect!! =P

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!! I need to be better about breakfast foods, usually I'm in a rush to get out of the door so a quick piece of toast or a bagel is all I can muster up. Making stuff ahead is easy and this all looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the breakfast bowls and they look so delicious! Definitely would love to try some of these on a weekend!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! I'm officially hungry for more than just my yogurt this morning. That quinoa breakfast scramble is going to have to be made soon <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh those breakfast bowls sound amazing! I'm usually such a slacker for breakfast except on the weekends. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love make ahead egg bakes! This week I went simple-- hard-boiled eggs and toast, but I often do a quiche/casserole. I will have to try the bowls next! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your current breakfast sounds pretty delicious to me! Though these look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, I make a lot of those kinds of things for weekend breakfasts/brunches, but never thought to during the week. Usually because I'm racing out the door and barely grab a granola bar of some sort ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I have those same breakfast casseroles pinned! I've never tried them, but I really want to! My go-breakfast is a waffle, peanut butter, banana too! (and I top mine with cinnamon!)

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUM! All of these look SO good :) We do egg muffins a lot and mix them up with the veggies/cheese we add in- they are so great on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmm the breakfast bowl sounds delicious - I love anything you can make ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A couple of these sound perfect for Christmas morning breakfast... I usually have my family over Christmas morning and the last two years I've made eggs, bacon, homemade waffles, etc, and it's been really stressful trying to pull it all together. This year I want to try something that I can make ahead of time and just bake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those make ahead breakfast bowls look so good! I'm right there with you about eating the same thing over and over again for breakfast and wanting to change it up every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breakfast casseroles are seriously the easiest thing to make and can feed a lot of people or make for good leftovers to quickly warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to not like breakfast, and now I get excited about making new things. Casseroles are my favorite along with scrambles. Oh heck, I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh those breakfast bowls look really good! I've tried to make little egg sausage and spinach muffins to make for the week and then heat up, but I never ended up really liking eggs reheated for some reason.

    ReplyDelete