Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring Work Look

Lately, I have been all about work clothes.  With meetings and traveling, I need to add more business professional clothes to my wardrobe.  I stopped in at The Limited, my go-to store for work clothes, and picked up some really cute spring pieces for a meeting last week.  I always try to get items that are versatile, that way I get a little more bang for my buck.


Textured Madison Blazer     Textured Madison Blazer   

The first thing that caught my eye was this blazer.  I love how it has the texture and the fun pattern inside the sleeves.  This Madison blazer comes in pretty much any color you could want!  It was hard choosing, but I figured the navy was the most practical (and I just love anything navy).


Printed Pleat Front Top

After finding the blazer, I knew I wanted to find a printed top to wear under it.  I was looking for something that would go well with the blazer and work with both a khaki and navy bottom.  I also wanted something I could potentially wear by itself, rather than just under a jacket or cardigan.  I fell in love with this floral top.  The print is so pretty - the picture just doesn't do it justice.  It has both the navy and khaki color in the top, as well as pops of other colors.

I paired both items with my favorite pencil skirt - the Cotton Pencil Skirt

Cotton Pencil Skirt

I am not lying when I say this is my favorite pencil skirt.  I have it in khaki, navy, and green.  I am hoping to add black to my collection in the near future, too!  I love the way it fits and the cotton material is so nice.

I completed my outfit with nude heels and pearl studs.  I just love how everything came together, not to mention the versatility of each piece!

Linking up with Amanda and Annie.

Please note this post contains affiliated links.

12 comments:

  1. oh that skirt is so pretty! and that top is really fun as well. and you are right, each piece is super versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that blazer! The pattern inside the sleeves is so fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to shop at The Limited all the time! They really do have the cutest clothes, and I loved that they had the same shirt or skirt in multiple colors, just in case you wanted multiples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that floral top and the blazer look! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ONLY thing I miss about working in an office is the need for cute clothes like this. Loving that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Limited! I just received a blouse of theirs as a gift and I'm loving their site! Great clothes that can work for both business professional and weekends. I love double duty clothes! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classy look! Love the detail on the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clothes are cute, but also those leopard heels!!!! I want those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work outfit you put together there and nicely matched! I don't often have to be dressed up for work but I do love the blazer and top you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pleated top you picked, so chic and cute for work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That textured blazer looks amazing! Love that these pieces get use outside of the office too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete