Another Friday is upon us! I have to say I am a bit excited to have a low-key weekend ahead of me. After traveling the past two, I am ready to relax.
1. The Boss. I am SO excited to see this movie. I think Melissa McCarthy is hilarious and I feel like I have been waiting a long time for this movie to come out. I actually thought it came out last month, so needless to say I was super disappointed when I realized my mistake. I was in Girl Scouts growing up, so I appreciate the plot, as well as the other cast members. Fingers crossed it is as good as I am hoping!
2. Italian Dressing Grilled Chicken. This is one of my favorite ways to grill chicken and I had forgotten about it for so long until just recently. My mom taught me to do this when I moved away to college and it has never failed me. All you do is marinade chicken breasts in Italian dressing, then grill. I like to marinade overnight, but even just an hour will give the chicken good flavor. So easy and so delicious.
3. New York City! I just found out this week that I will be traveling to New York City for work next month. I am so excited to have this opportunity for work, not to mention just going to
NYC. I have never been, and while it is a very short work trip, I am still just so excited!
4. Smashburger Buffalo Fries. I had these fries the other day at lunch and oh my word, they are amazing! Shoe string fries with a buffalo seasoning - delicious. I am not usually big on fries, but these are dangerous.
5. One of my goals for this month is to eat a salad a week for dinner. Emily posted a bunch of different salad ideas earlier this week - perfect timing for me! I can't wait to check out some of the recipes this weekend and hopefully make a few this month.
Linking up with Andrea, April and Amanda.