The start of a new month means a new set of goals! Before I list my goals for April, let's take a look back on how I did in March.
1. Drink green tea. I did reasonably well with drinking green tea this month. I had it a few times a week at work. Pretty sure it didn't help with any stomach issues, though.
2. De-clutter kitchen counters. I didn't really do this. I think I moved like one thing off the counter, but it didn't turn into a big overhaul like I was hoping. My mom is coming down in a few weekends to help me do a deep clean, so this may be accomplished later this month!
3. Purchase candles for spring. Done! I purchased three new candles from Bath & Body Works. I am still burning through Endless Weekend, but I am excited to try out the other new scents I bought (Watermelon Lemonade and Honolulu Sun) when the time comes.
4. Set out my work clothes for the week. I only did this once in March. However, for that one week it was great! Definitely going to continue to try and make this a must-do for Sunday evenings.
1. Deep clean! I need to do a nice, deep clean of my apartment. This should be a done deal since my mom is coming down in a few weekends to help me do just that!
2. Better utilize my planner. I still am obsessed with my Emily Ley Simplified Planner, however, I haven't been using it as much with my list making and meal planning. I did previously, but with things being so crazy the last few weeks with work, I kind of got out of the habit. I need to devote a portion of my Sunday to doing this (along with setting out my clothes!), because I just know it will make my week run smoother.
3. A salad a week. Eating healthier is a never-ending goal for me. To make it a bit more specific, I want to focus on having at least one salad for dinner each week. With the weather turning warmer, I usually crave fresher meals, so hopefully this won't be too difficult to achieve. I prepped lettuce, chopped a few veggies, and put some chicken in marinade last night, so I should have no excuses when it comes to getting in my salad tonight! If you have any favorite salads to share, please do so - I am looking for ideas!
4. Movie storage. I am a huge movie fan, and my collection continues to grow. Unfortunately, my storage space has not. I tried to get rid of some, which I did, but what is left is still too much for the two baskets originally meant to store them in their entirety. This may be another project for when my mom comes to visit!
What are your goals this month?