Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday: St. Patrick's Day Edition

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner...as in tomorrow.  While I don't have any big plans other than wearing green, I have been finding a lot of super cute St. Patrick's Day pins on Pinterest.


Maybe do something similar on a smaller scale with a picture frame? @Tiffany Bruch:
via  

How cute is this?  I love the varying colors of green, as well as the cute little "lucky" banner.   


Decorate your home for St. Patrick's Day with this cute mantel ensemble! Lucky Artwork:
via  

I love the look of this mantle - especially the burlap banner and frame with the green "lucky" across the top.  Such fun decorations for a party that look relatively easy to make, too!


The kids will LOVE these! And ya gotta love FREE! www.TheDatingDivas.com:
via  

Speaking of a party, how cute would these be?!  Even if you don't use them as photo props, just sticking them in a jar would be super festive.


How to make corned beef in the crock pot. Perfect for St. Patrick's day!:
via  

I have never made corned beef before, but I love the fact that this recipe calls for using the crockpot.


Luck of the Irish Skewers ~ easy gluten-free St. Patrick's Day appetizer with pastrami, cheese, brussels sprouts & little pickles:
via  

I have to be honest, the cheese and pickle are what caught my eye the most.  How pretty is the presentation?  Looks so good!

To see more of my St. Patty's pins, you can follow me on Pinterest and check out my St. Patrick's Day board.

How do you celebrate St. Patty's Day?

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

20 comments:

  1. Love the Saint Patrick's day crafts! I wish I was having a party so I could decorate.

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that St. Patrick's Day was TOMORROW! I feel like my days are running together haha! I guess I'll have to make sure to wear green tomorrow so some kid doesn't try to pinch me haha! The crockpot recipe looks really good and doable--the best kind :)
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such great inspiration! I can't believe St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow. Love the cheese and pickle skewers, what a cute idea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those photo booth props and the printables! Such a fun holiday :)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never made corned beef either!! great pins for st pats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that Lucky print! So cute! And I've never made corned beef before but maybe I'll give it a try this weekend! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun St. Patrick's day pins, love all the green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely forgot tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. I gotta remember to wear some green tomorrow even though I'm not Irish. Everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I have my corned beef all ready to dump in the crockpot too!! Those skewers look so good ... I've made something similar but with salami. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that St. Patty's Day mantle so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the prints for the mantle or gallery wall. Every time I see corned beef and cabbage i think of the movie Meet Me in St. Louis. with Judy Garland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh I love all of these fun decor ideas-- I think the burlap banner is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute skewer of yumminess! I will have to keep that in mind for future St Patty's parties and the crockpot recipe sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that Lucky sign! I dont have any plans either other than sitting at home and not being out among the crazies :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pins-- I've never made corned beef, but I ALWAYS make my brisket in the slow cooker (and they're the same type of meat!). I bet it would be so delicious and moist. But those kabobs/skewers are SO cute. Great for a party! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, I wanted to decorate for St. Patty's Day so bad, but Easter was so early that I just decided to go ahead and skip on over to the Easter decor. All of these things are just adorable, though... especially framed shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That burlap banner is so adorable! I really don't have any St Patrick's Day plans either, but I'll be wearing green!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I only plan on having green nail polish to celebrate hehe! I thought about trying to make something festive to eat for dinner tomorrow- maybe there's still time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cute! Our favorite St. Patrick's Day tradition is to go to a local pub here and eat our favorite Irish food! We're meeting friends there after work tomorrow and I've been looking forward to it all week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these printouts or just decorations for St. Patty's! I just made broccoli with beef last night in my crockpot, it's pretty good. Kyle loves it.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete