March is one of my favorite months because it is my birthday month. Not only does the start of this month mean my birthday is fast approaching, it also means that it is time for another set of goals. Before I get to March, let me recap how I did in February.
1. Bill Organization. I didn't really do anything with this goal...oops! The consensus from the comments was go paperless! I think I am going to end up doing this, I just need to get my butt in gear!
2. Send Valentine's Day Presents/Cards. Check! I sent my Grandma a Valentine's Day card, which was purchased at work through a MS fundraiser. Two good things at once! I put together a little package for my nephew, Jack, to celebrate his first Valentine's Day. A little book, a sweet onesie and a card. My brother said the book was super cute...I can't wait to read it to him myself next time I see them.
3. My Fitness Pal App. I did really well at this for awhile. I was keeping up with my food diary, which I really think helped me stay in check with my eating. However, I haven't done much with it lately, so I need to get back to it.
4. Bleach Teeth. I got some great recommendations for this one. I ordered a kit online towards the beginning of last month, but for some reason it isn't set to be delivered until the end of this month! I am not sure how I managed to mess that up!
1. Drink green tea. I have long heard that green tea is good for you. More recently, I found out that green tea can help with digestive issues. I have stomach problems, so when I realized this, I thought I would give it a try. I have only had it a couple of times throughout the last few days, and I have to say my stomach has been pretty good! I am excited to see if drinking green tea really can make a difference.
2. De-clutter kitchen counters. My counter space is very limited. This might turn into a larger kitchen reorganization, but the immediate goal is to free up some counter space.
3. Purchase candles for spring. Right now I am burning a candle from Christmas. While fall/Christmas scents are my favorite, I am ready for something fresh to go along with the upcoming season.
4. Set out my work clothes for the week. I tried doing this a few months ago, but failed miserably. However, I thought about doing it again since my work trip. It was so nice not to have to think about what to wear, because I had my outfits set for the two days I was there.
What are you hoping to get accomplished this month?!
Linking up with Amanda and Annie.