1. I am super excited about Sarah and Victoria's book review next week. I read two really great books earlier this week that I can't wait to share with you all. Make sure to check back on Thursday for my reviews!
2. Girl Scout cookie delivery! My boxes of cookies came this week. I have been good with them so far, but after this weekend, a few boxes may or may not be all gone.
3. A fresh haircut. I got a trim last night, and it is amazing the difference just a little off the ends can make. Although, does it ever happen to anyone else that you have some really, really good hair days leading up to an appointment? It never fails for me.
4. My first successful business trip! Although I mentioned this on Wednesday, I feel it is worth repeating. I was pretty anxious about traveling for work, but I feel like I took a lot away from the trip.
5. Creamy feta cheese. One of my favorite delis has this amazing green bean salad. It has green beans, tomatoes and lots of different seasonings. To top it off, they add in feta, which is so good. This weekend when I had it, they put the feta in a separate container. I had a bite before dinner of the just the cheese and oh my word, it was delicious. It seemed super fresh and even a bit creamy, which was amazing. I ate all the green beans, but still have a little feta left over. I am just imagining it on some toast with avocado this weekend - yum!
What are your favorites this Friday?!
Linking up with Andrea, April and Amanda..