Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites 3.4.16

Happy Friday!  


“Happy Friday” indeed! Beautiful type by the talented @anthon...:
via 

I have been a bit confused with the days this week so I am very happy to know that today is really Friday!  Per usual I am sharing my top five favorites this week.  

1.  I am super excited about Sarah and Victoria's book review next week.  I read two really great books earlier this week that I can't wait to share with you all.  Make sure to check back on Thursday for my reviews!

2.  Girl Scout cookie delivery!  My boxes of cookies came this week.  I have been good with them so far, but after this weekend, a few boxes may or may not be all gone.

3.  A fresh haircut.  I got a trim last night, and it is amazing the difference just a little off the ends can make.  Although, does it ever happen to anyone else that you have some really, really good hair days leading up to an appointment?  It never fails for me.

4.  My first successful business trip!  Although I mentioned this on Wednesday, I feel it is worth repeating.  I was pretty anxious about traveling for work, but I feel like I took a lot away from the trip.

5.  Creamy feta cheese.  One of my favorite delis has this amazing green bean salad.  It has green beans, tomatoes and lots of different seasonings.  To top it off, they add in feta, which is so good.  This weekend when I had it, they put the feta in a separate container.  I had a bite before dinner of the just the cheese and oh my word, it was delicious.  It seemed super fresh and even a bit creamy, which was amazing.  I ate all the green beans, but still have a little feta left over.  I am just imagining it on some toast with avocado this weekend - yum!

What are your favorites this Friday?!

Linking up with AndreaApril and Amanda..
     
  

29 comments:

  1. Glad the business trip went well!! Ahh Girl Scout cookies.. Only the best thing you can buy! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with feta, and I'm pretty much in! I need to get a haircut and color soon--glad that yours turned out so great! I hope you have a good weekend, and enjoy those girl scout cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must track down girl scout cookies this weekend! Tagalongs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on being happy it's finally Friday! I seriously thought it was Friday two other days this week. Yay for a fresh hair cut1 <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. a hair cut is the best!! and the blow out that comes with it too. the 6 yr old i nanny for sells girl scout cookies, so there are hundreds (her mom is the troop leader) of cookies in the house. i will be glad when that temptation is gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear your first business trip was a success - such a relief I bet! I hope you enjoy your weekend and those cookies! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES I always have the best hair days right before a hair cut. It might be why my appointment next week is getting pushed back a couple of weeks. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love feta! And yay to a successful work trip and a bigger yay to relaxing weekend lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh excited to hear your book picks! I've been needing some new ones recently. Loving feta lately too! We buy the big jug at Costco and it works on so many dishes - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl Scout cookies are THE best! I'm picking mine up next week!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that calligraphy! It looks gorgeous.

    I just got my cookies this week! Let's hope they make it through the weekend.

    I need to get an actual haircut I haven't had one in ages, I've just been using Kyle's hair trimmers to trim it up every few weeks, basically preventing it from growing longer but not really helping it either.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you had a successful business trip! I managed to avoid any Girl Scout cookies this year, even though I'm always a little sad when I hear other people talk about them, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder how they get creamy feta?? I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First off, you're not the only one who hasn't been able to keep up with the days of the week this week. I woke up yesterday thinking it was Friday and you can probably imagine my horror when I realized that it was only Thursday.

    Second, Girl Scout Cookies - where is the cringing emoji when you need it?! I got a box of Lemonades at the beginning of the week and I'm polishing off the last of them as I type. Yeesh.

    Have a good weekend!

    Lindsay
    Lindsay's Sweet World

    ReplyDelete
  15. Creamy feta?!?! Must be delicious!! I can't wait for my Girl Scout cookies to come in!! Yeah!! =)

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy that your business trip was a success!! Oh man, I so need to get my hands on some girl scout cookies! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That creamy feta cheese sounds delish! And gimme allllll the girlscout cookies! YUM! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, girl! I host Bookworm Wednesday every first Wed. of the month! You should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to! I always forget when it is - writing it in my planner now!

      Delete
  19. It's so good that your first business trip went well! And my girl scout cookies are long gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is amazing the difference a trim can make! :) And again, I'm so happy the business trip went so well! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man I love feta cheese. That sounds amaaazing right now. I have like half a box of Girl Scout cookies left! But I only bought two boxes and it's been like two weeks so I'm doing okay I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I fell for the girl scout cookies this year too. Too hard to resist. lol Great to hear your trip went well...did you get to do any relaxing or go to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always have such hesitations about cutting my hair! The days before i always seem to manage to have great hairdays right before. But having a fresh trim is so amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yum feta cheese! I can't get enough of feta cheese, or any cheese for that matter! Oh my goodness, Girl Scout cookies! I can't ever get enough either, so we had to buy a few boxes from our nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Feta is my favorite! Pairing it with avocado toast sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete