Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is almost here!  Below are a few items on my birthday wishlist...

Kendra Scott Dani Earrings 


I have been obsessing over these white howlite earrings.  Pretty much anything in the white howlite color I am loving.  Such a classic color that will go with anything, and I love how the marble look adds an extra bit of interest.

Marlowe Boatneck T-Shirt Dress 


I love this dress.  It would be the perfect transition piece for spring.  Anything navy, white and striped is a win in my book.  Not to mention, this would look so cute with the blue sandals I picked up last month!

Linden A-Line T-Shirt Dress 


Another Lilly dress I am loving.  The colors are so bright and fun!  I think this too would be a great transitional piece!

TOMS 'Clarissa' Wedge Sandals 


These wedges would be the perfect shoe for spring/summer.  So far I have two pairs of TOMS and both pair are so, so comfortable.  I assume the wedges would be, as well!  They would be a great way to switch things up in the warmer weather, while still being able to comfortable when out and about.

Cotton Pencil Skirt 

Cotton Pencil Skirt

I picked up this skirt in green for my work trip...now I want one in every color!  It's the perfect pencil skirt.  I would get a ton of use out of these at work, especially with the warmer weather we have been having.  Such a classic piece!

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.

25 comments:

  1. WEEE Birthday MONTH! So fun, I hope the birthday fairy brings you everything on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I how have I never seen the marble Kendra Scott earrings? So pretty! I've been lusting over a pair of earrings from KS but wasn't sure what colour. THIS colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Lilly.. it's finally warm enough to rock some bright colors in the northeast!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for birthday month! Obsessing over those KS earrings! And both of those Lilly dresses are gorgeous but that striped one... swoon! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your birthday wish list! Isn't Kendra Scott's new spring collection amazing?! Love both dresses too -- you can't beat the nautical stripes for spring and that Lilly is fabulous!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of those dresses and I need a new pair of wedges for this summer too- love the pair you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously... we have the same taste. Amen to EVERYTHING on this list! Hope your birthday wishes come true!!! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that second dress! I'm so excited to wear dresses again for spring =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove those earrings!! When is your bday!? Mine is Friday!! Happy early bday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your birthday wish list. Those earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those Tom's wedges! I have been on the hunt for a cute pair of wedges that aren't too high and those look perfect! When is your birthday? Mines this month too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well the Lilly is a no-brainer but those earrings!!! I want them..like reallllly want them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!!! I would want any of these items as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, how did i not know of the earrings? i have a clear pair, but these marble-esque howlite are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all your birthday wishes! Those KS earrings are gorgeous, and those dresses are perfect for spring <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those earrings are gorgeous! And seriously is there anything more comfy than a t-shirt dress?! I love anything that is that cozy and cute. Happy Wednesday, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those earrings! And dresses with sleeves are such perfect transition pieces. I have one pair of TOMS wedges and they are comfy. I was eyeing this style too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All gorgeous picks, Emily! That t-shirt dress might just be going on MY birthday list because mine is coming up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The second dress is gorgeous! I'll take one of those and the KS earrings please even though it's not my birthday until December. lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have so many cute picks for your birthday! I totally agree with you about the Kendra Scott earrings! They're a classic color that will go with so much, but the marbling gives it a little something extra!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday month, girl! So many cute picks on here! I especially love those dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Marlowe boatneck dress is gorgeous. It's the perfect mix of pretty & comfortable. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am loving those dresses!!! Perfect for the spring.

    The cotton pencil skirt looks perfect to wear! I hate getting the kind that wrinkles badly so I usually get cotten.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those dresses and wedges are so cute! Your making me want a Spring shopping trip! Happy early birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the navy and white - classic combo!! The paisley dress you'll love - I just picked it up and so comfy!

    ReplyDelete