Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Favorite Pins

Hey all!  Happy Tuesday.  Since I had the day off yesterday, I decided to take the day off from blogging, too.  Today I am sharing some of my favorite pins for Andrea's Show & Tell Tuesday link up, and will be back Wednesday with my weekend recap.

I love Pinterest.  It's is the perfect place to go for a new recipe, design inspiration, style inspiration and gift ideas!  Not to mention all the amazing quotes...I could look at those all day every day.  The list could go on and on.  Below are some of my favorites.


Grey on white // kitchen:
via 

First of all, Merry Christmas Eve! Second, I apologize because these aren't the best photos ever (I literally had my brother snap them outside my garage a few days ago) but true life: this is how I tie my blanket scarf! I love wearing this scarf because...:

Always laugh.:
via 

Cheap Garbage Disposal Cleaner/Deodorizer   Slice lemons, put in ice cube trays and cover with vinegar. Freeze. Store in a ziplock bag. Pop one of these little cubes in the garbage disposal and grind away! Use these all the time! Love them!:
via 

shows where to put your bronzer and highlights. love this!:
via 

These are just a few of my favorites...to see more follow me on Pinterest here.  

To check out my past Show & Tell Tuesday posts, click below!


26 comments:

  1. Pinning the contouring pin! Maybe I'll get brave enough to try it some day :)
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture is pinned as one of my kitchen inspirations for the backsplash I want to do!!
    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Pinterest! Isn't the blanket scarf tutorial just what we needed? I had no idea how to tie that big thing til Pinterest! ;-) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need that contouring pin, and I love the one about laughter - so true <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally get lost on Pinterest for so long! I think 95% of what we cook actually comes from there! I love your style inspiration with the pin of the blanket scarf and Hunters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your long weekend! I'm obsessed with Pinterest! Whenever I have any free time I'm constantly pinning away. Definitely pinning that blanket scarf tutorial. I'm always so awkward with mine!<3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that outfit from the blanket scarf tutorial to just appear in my closet!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seriously going to need to try that Blanket Scarf tutorial!! It is SUPER cute!
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That quote is on point! And the kitchen is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the kitchen is gorgeous!!! I didn't think I'd like the brushed black look but it fits perfectly into that kitchen.

    yes to blanket scarves!! it's been soo warm I feel foolish to wear mine outside.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinterest is simply amazing, isn't it?! Let the inspiration begin! Love the blanket scarf pin and the kitchen- love gray and white kitchens!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
  12. That kitchen is incredible! We went with dark cabinets and I wish so badly that we had gone with white or something lighter. That white subway tile is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love that first kitchen pin..talk about inspiration for sure..gorgeous!

    Belle in the City

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pinterest is my happy place haha seriously, need a new recipe? Pinterest. Need outfit inspo? PINTEREST! That blanket scarf tho, so dang cute!

    xo
    Candace
    www.lovelylittlerants.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I just couldn't get past that kitchen pin! Hehe- I DREAM of having cabinet space like that one day. Next house, next house! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been dreaming of a new kitchen recently. The clean white backsplash looks nice with grey cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. good oneeessss! The blanket scarf tutorial. Yes. Needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everytime I see a blanket scarf I'm like "I need one!!" but then I just know I won't be able to style it right and I'll look dumb. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the clean, simple decor of that kitchen!! Love that quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That contour post has helped me out on more than one occasion! Seriously, what did we all do before Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this post, I get so much outfit inspiration from Pinterest as well! Organizing my boards is so therapeutic as well.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the color of the cabinets in that kitchen! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have an amazing blanket scarf that's houndstooth pattern but haven't had a chance to figure out how to use it! will def be watching the tutorial so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete