Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.26.16



via 

Happy, happy Friday!  Bring on this weekend.  While it is going to be a busy one for sure, it is also going to be a lot of fun!  Here are a few of my favorites this week.

Pizza night!  Wednesday night, I was really worn out.  I think I have just been stressed about upcoming events and decisions, that it took a toll on me.  I was heading home from the gym Wednesday night and the last thing I wanted to do was cook..  Instead, I let Pizza Hut take care of dinner.  It really hit the spot.  I don't order out a lot, so it was a really nice treat.


Successful dress shopping.  I ordered two dresses as options to wear to the gala I am volunteering at tonight.  I was pretty much banking on one of them working, so I was a bit worried before they arrived if they would fit.  Luckily, both fit!  I am still trying to decide which one to go with - it's going to be a game time decision!  One is more dressy, but this one is classic and can be dressed up with accessories.

Fettuccine with Sausage and Peppers.  I made another one of Kris Jenner's recipes this week.  It was delicious!  It's the perfect dish to make when you are craving a lighter pasta that packs a lot of flavor.  It is also very filling, without being heavy.



Another gorgeous weekend.  This weather is all over the place.  Last weekend we were in the 60s-70s, Wednesday we had snow that came overnight and through the morning, then disappeared by the afternoon, and now we have another weekend in the 60s.  It is just wild.  I feel like it's a constant up and down - I am worried that it is going be the middle of June and snowing with how it is going!  I still could go for a one big snow...we actually had quite a bit on Wednesday and it was a winter wonderland.  I wish I had gotten a picture, but I didn't on the way to work and by the time I headed home a majority of the snow was gone! 

Vacation pictures!  It seems like everyone has been going on trips, or talking about going on trips.  For those that have traveled, I have been loving seeing all the pictures!  

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with AndreaApril and Amanda. 

23 comments:

  1. Our weather has been crazy too. Warm and sunny, warm and a downpour, tornados, below freezing and sunny, what in the world. I have a fabulous sausage and peppers recipe, thanks for reminding me to bring it out soon. Tonight is my pizza night as we celebrate my sister's birthday, woohoo! Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Thursday was Pizza day.. Had it for lunch and then a burger for dinner. Sometimes you just gotta get something easy and delicious. Have a fun weekend!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a gala this weekend as well and I can't wait to see what you decide to wear!! Pizza night sounds awesome and sometimes you just dont want to cook!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather here has been absolutely cray too. Last weekend I was without a coat and now we have a ton of snow! Enjoy the gala tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fettucini looks amazing! I'm going to have to look up that recipe and make that soon. I'm going shopping this weekend for a dress for a gala I have in two weeks! I love the Vince Camuto one you got! Have a great weekend! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job finding two dresses to work! I feel like when you need to find something like that you never do... its always when you don't need a specific thing like a dress that you see cute ones everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kris Jenner's recipes seem to be big winners! Should I get her cookbook? Does it tell a story like the Pioneer Woman does?
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who would have known that Kris Jenner had all these delicious recipes up her sleeve!? Looks delish! Have a great weekend and make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  9. you;ve got me interested in that kris jenner cookbook! i need to have a look through it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely need to get that Kris Jenner book you've convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather is soooo crazy recently! We had snow then a 60* day! too ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you post a pic of you in your dress, I'm sure you will look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, pizza sounds great right now!! I love that shift dress you linked, I'm all for having options though..because I'm the world's worst in not liking my outfit last minute lol! Have a great weekend! xo Sarah | Belle in the City

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our weather has been wacky, too! Highs in the 70's, rainy, possible tornadoes, and now 32 in the morning and 50 in the afternoon and sunny... whaaaat?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo hoo for pizza night! We're not going anywhere anytime soon so I love looking at everyone's vacation pictures to let me experience it without actually having been there ha ha!! I hope you have a glorious weekend, enjoy some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man, I have got to get my hands on that cookbook! Kris Jenner rocks it once again! :)

    I hope you'll take photos in whichever dress you choose! I'm sure you'll look killer in whichever one you pick! :)

    I believe in pizza night. So much so that we have it nearly every week. Usually it's homemade, but I'm not above ordering out when it's been a long day. Pizza Hut has good pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh pizza sounds really good right now, even better when you don't feel like cooking. Our weather has been up and down too, and I'm definitely enjoying the extra warmth here and there. Yay for both dresses fitting, you're going to have an amazing time at the gala. Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh pizza night. That is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's great that both dresses ended up working, and now you have to decide between both of them! It's always better to have more than one option! That pasta looks so good, I love anything that has bell peppers in it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't know Kris Jenner made recipes. I'll have to check them out. Your looks delish! Enjoy the nice weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think pizza and chips & hot sauce are the 2 things I miss most when I'm trying to eat low carb. Last week I had pizza for the first time since like November and it was so good! Have a great weekend and fun at your gala!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That pasta looks so so good! It has been gorgeous all week, so I was all excited to go home and walk the dogs tonight...and of course it's raining and gross. Oh well, more reading time for me I guess! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's always nice to throw in a pizza night here and there! That pasta dish looks amazing! I may have to get that cookbook. :)

    ReplyDelete