Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.19.16

Happy Friday!  Although this week was short, it was a doozy at work.  I love a long weekend, but the short weeks get me all mixed up on the days and it seems to make work a bit more hectic.  Moving on to my favorites for this week...

Jack is 6 months old!  Jack is my nephew/godson.  And he is quite adorable.  My sister-in-law has been all about the pictures/videos this weekend - I LOVE it!  Thanks, Jen!  Below is one of my favorites.  How sweet does he look?  



Making it to the gym everyday this week!  I try to make Friday my only off day, but usually I have another day slip in there.  This week I was able to stick with it and go Monday-Thursday.  Hopefully I will be able to keep this up in the coming weeks!

After confessing yesterday about not having a gala dress yet, I finally got my butt in gear and ordered two options online.  Fingers crossed one works!

Not only did I get the dresses, I also purchased some makeup and those navy shoes I mentioned here.  With my Nordstrom card, I was able to get triple points AND I remembered to use Ebates when ordering.  Plus, with my makeup purchase, I got a Clinique free gift and a few beauty samples.  I feel like I definitely made the most of my purchases!  

I am behind the times with this one, but there is another Harry Potter book coming out!  It makes me want to reread all the previous ones as a refresher.  I, along with pretty much everyone else, loved the books.  Super excited about this!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linking up with AndreaApril and Amanda. 

27 comments:

  1. Proud of you girl for hitting the gym! Oh my goodness, your little nephew is such an angel, just want to kiss those cheeks! I hope you have an awesome weekend beautiful Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is so cute just lounging in that chair! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Sounds like you got a lot of bang for your buck! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to take advantage of your shopping day with triple points and cash back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it bad to confess i re-read all the hp books every year lol. im super excited for another one to come out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl, you know how to SHOP!!!!!

    I need to reread the HP books again, they are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally know how to shop!! Love getting a good deal. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack is adorable!! I am going to be an aunt for the first time this spring and I cannot wait!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable is little Jack?! And yay for ordering some options for the gala, can't wait to see what you chose! I could not be more excited about the new HP book! I will be picking it up immediately!! Sorry you had such a rough week at work, hope you thoroughly enjoy the weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nephew is so cute! I love extra successful online purchases, when you either get free gifts or extra points! It always makes it that much more satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see your dress options! And awesome job on hitting the gym all week long!! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter book!!!! Your nephew is just the cutest, oh my gosh!! Nothing sweeter than a baby boy.. but I'm biased on that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, Jack is SOOOOOO cute! Love that photo of him!
    So glad you found two dresses online that you liked! I hope that one of them works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4 times this week already! Go you! I can't wait to see pics of what you ordered :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nephew is just too cute! You made the most of your purchases this week :) I love when that happens!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see how your gala outfit comes together! A good thing you remembered to use Ebates. I've kicked myself so many times for forgetting to use it for some bigger purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh he is just a little doll!

    I can't wait to see which dresses you picked!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That picture of Jack is adorable! Love that you got those navy shoes! They are still on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my god, he is freaking adorable!! Glad you found a dress, I know that was stressing you out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Way to go on making it to the gym everyday this week! That takes a lot of dedication! I hope the dresses you ordered end up working out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your nephew is such a cutie! And hooray for making it to the gym every day! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. heh, cute boy, love that photo of him

    ReplyDelete
  23. he is adorable.
    look forward to seeing the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jack is so precious! It seems like yesterday he was 3 months, now he's 6! What?! Have a lovely day :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My mom sent me a picture of him yesterday and he looked SO BIG! I was like whattt!

      Delete