It's that time again...time for goals! First, let's see how January went.
1. Cookbook Recipes. I kind of failed at this. I made a bunch of new recipes, but only one from an actual cookbook. It's just so easy to look things up online, especially if I am at work and want to run to the store after...I just need to be a little better with planning. I am definitely going to keep on trying to work on this!
2. Snail mail. I had great intentions. I even had a list of people to send something to. However, only one thing got sent. Technically this was a success, but not as successful as I had hoped!
3. Take more pictures. I did take some more pictures! I didn't always remember at the most opportune times, but I do think I documented better. A work in progress.
4. No spend month. I shared with you all last Thursday that I broken down and did a little shopping in January. The purse I had been really wanting was on sale...I thought I should scoop it up while I had the chance! I had worked some extra hours last month, too, so I feel like it offset the purchase. Otherwise, it was a major success!
This is what I have planned for February...
1. Bill Organization. I still haven't given into going paperless with a lot of my bills. Although I have reminders both on my planner and on my calendar at work, I still like having the paper as a physical reminder of when things are due. I need to find a good way to organize these...that or just bite the bullet and go paperless!
2. Send Valentine's Day Presents/Cards. Since I now have a nephew, I want to make sure to send him a gift for Valentine's Day! Also, just sending Valentine's Day cards in general. A lady at work has been selling cards during lunch. The profits go toward MS, which I think is really cool. Picking up a few cards for some loved ones is a win-win. I can support a great cause, and hopefully put a smile on someone's face!
3. My Fitness Pal App. Sarah told me about the My Fitness Pal app. I immediately downloaded it...and then didn't really use it at all. I decided yesterday was the day I was going to actively start using it. I am hoping to stick with it and also figure out how to use it with my Garmin app, as well. The two can be connected, but I am not sure how to make sure that the information is updating the other. Sometimes, I just feel really technologically challenged.
4. Bleach Teeth. Does anyone have a recommendation for this one? I have previously used the Crest White Strips (years ago), but wasn't sure if there was a better product on the market. I love the look of a super white smile, and lately I feel like mine has dulled a bit.
This is short month, so I am sure it will just fly by. Hopefully I can accomplish everything I want to in the next few weeks!
Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.