Thursday, February 25, 2016

Disney Tag

I love Disney movies, specifically Cinderella.  She was my absolute favorite.  When I saw Yesi tagged me in this Disney survey, I knew it was definitely something I would want to complete.  I mean, who doesn't love Disney?  I basically grew up on the classic Disney movies and I love all the parks! 

1. Favorite Disney film? Oops, I already mentioned this one above.  Cinderella.  I have seen almost all makes of this movie - I just love it!



via 

2. Favorite Disney characters? I love the Princesses, but again Cinderella is my favorite.



3. Favorite Disney Princess? I should have just combined the first three questions into one - Cinderella!

4. Favorite Disney sidekick? Gus-Gus.  How could you not love a chubby mouse, not to mention one who's name is Gus-Gus. 


 5. Favorite Disney song? "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.  Or "Beauty and the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast.  Both are such classics!

6. Which Disney character would be your best friend? This is a hard one.  I would say Belle - we could just spend all our time reading books in that sweet little shop.

7. Who would be your Disney pet? The tubby puppy from 101 Dalmatians, Rolly.  The one who is always hungry.  He seems like he would be such a fun little one to cuddle with.



via 

8. Have you ever been to Disneyland? Yes, I actually spent my 22nd birthday at Disneyland!  I spent my last spring break in Newport Beach.  Since you get into the park for free on your birthday, we decided to go.  I even got a birthday pin to wear that day!

9. Who is your favorite Disney Villain? I don't care much for the villains...


10. Do you collect anything Disney?  Not really, but if anything, Cinderella ornaments.  I have about 5 different ones on my Christmas tree.  Hallmark usually has new ones every year, so if there is one I like, I usually get it!

11. What Disney film would you star in if you could? Of course, Cinderella, if you couldn't already guess that!


12. How old were you when you watched your first Disney movie? I am not sure on this one - definitely when I was little!

13. Who is your favorite Disney Couple? Belle and the Beast!



via 


This makes me want to watch some of my favorites again.  Feel free to share your love of Disney by filling this out yourself!  There are so many great movies, it is fun to see everyone's favorites!

Linking up with Amanda and Annie.

32 comments:

  1. Ummm, this is amazing. I'm a HUGE Disney girl, we must chat. Totally borrowing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to watch a disney movie right now, starting with Cinderella!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Cinderella too! I think my overall favourite was Beauty and the Beast but I was never much of a princess girl. Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I went to Disney over the weekend and all week I've been listening to Disney soundtracks at work lol! Love Belle too, reading with her would be so fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! My cat is named after Belle :)

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun-- I haven't watched any of the classic Disney movies in so long but Aladdin and Beauty & the Beast were always my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! We watch a lot of Disney Junior around here and on the weekends that often play classic Disney movies. It makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the classics - they just remind me of my childhood!

      Delete
  8. I haven't been to Disney in so long! Cinderella was always my favorite too =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brings back so many memories. I used to own all of the movies. I think my favorite it Tinker Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Huge Disney fans, this survey will probably be appearing on my blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope you do! You will have to let me know if so!

      Delete
  11. Ooooomigosh! I'm a HUGE Disney fan, so I totally loved this. And definitely with you on Beauty and the Beast - one of my favourite Disney movies of all time :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute!! I love the tubby puppy from 101 Dalmatians. And come to think of it... my dog looks just like that (mutt, not dalmatian!). It makes total sense now! :) Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Cinderella. The story has so many redeeming elements about it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I really enjoyed the latest version, too. I felt like the storyline just kept hitting it home about being kind.

      Delete
  14. We love Disney around here! My 2 year old daughter is currently obsessed with Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and The Little Mermaid. All three of those were my favorites when I was a kid, so I'm happy to have an excuse to watch them all again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until my nephew gets old enough...then we can watch the classics together!

      Delete
  15. This is so adorable! The Disney channel was free on our flight home from Cali, so I definitely caught up on some old favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much fun! Belle is my favorite Disney princess, and I would totally want to be her best friend and just sit around reading and talking about books all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! Copying this to do next week! Love love, Cinderella is my favorite too but mainly because she is like the only blonde one ha!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved this so much I had to answer these questions myself! My dad & I actually danced to Beauty & The Beast at my wedding because I love that song & movie so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yaaaaay!!! I'm so happy that you did it and joined in. Cinderella is definitely my second favorite princess after Ariel and then Repunzel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun post! Best couple definitely goes to Belle and the Beast and I also agree about the puppies! I loved them when I was little and wanted them all haha!

    Xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Disney!! I watch all their animated movies.

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't know you get in to Disneyland free on your birthday! Too bad mine's on a Wednesday this year...I'm calling it, Michael and I have to go to Disneyland for one of our birthdays soon! I LOVE Gus Gus! I've always said if I got a fish I would name it Gus Gus hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all things Disney! Reading all about your answers was so much fun, and it’s making me nostalgic for a time in which I could lounge around and just watch all of the films you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Disney movies! They make me think of my childhood! I loved watching Pocahontas for some reason--that and Peter Pan!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun post! I adore Disney so much! Belle has always been my favorite... I think I've probably seen Beauty and the Beast a hundred times in my lifetime. And the Beauty and the Beast song - such a classic! I think that's why I've always loved Celine Dion so much!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahh! I love Disney so this whole post makes me happy!! Rolly is stinkin' adorable! I loved 101 Dalmatians growing up and always wanted a dalmatian when I grew up. Little did I know that I really would end up with a black & white spotted dog someday. He's mostly pit bull, but we're pretty sure he has at least some dalmatian in him. So that counts for fulfilling childhood dreams, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is everything!!! I used to work for Disney and it still holds a huge place in my heart! Totally saving this to use at a later date! :)

    ReplyDelete