Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday 1.20.16

One of my January goals was to have a no spend month.  By no spend, I mean no extra shopping.  Nothing that isn't somewhat of a necessity.  I am on day 20 and so far, no extra spending!  However, that doesn't mean I don't have my eye on some super cute things.  Here are a few things I have been lusting after lately.  

Steve Madden 'Vendetaa' Cutout Bootie 


While I was at Nordstrom this weekend, returning something, these shoes caught my eye.  I am obsessed.  I really, really want a pair.  They look super comfortable and I love the fact that they come in navy.  I feel like these shoes would be great for work, and the weekends.  

Two by Vince Camuto Strip Split Neck Shirtdress  


As I was leaving the shoe section, I saw this dress on a mannequin  paired with the shoes I had just spotted.  Navy and stripes are two of my favorite things.  It looked so cute with the shoes, not to mention super comfortable.  I think it would make a great dress for spring.

Brewster T-Shirt Dress  


While I didn't participate in the Lilly Pulitzer sale, I read all about it on different blogs.  I decided to give the website a browse and came across this dress.  I love the simplicity of it.  I actually came across it while at Nordstrom this past weekend.  To make not spending even harder on myself, I tried it on.  Super cute!  It may end up in my shopping cart February 1.

Jessica Zipper Tote  


I have been wanting a new purse for awhile, but since I like to spend a little more on them, I have been waiting to find one I really, really want.  I think I have finally settled on this purse.  I love my all-in-one pouch, so I think I would really like a Gigi New York purse.  I have only heard good things about them.  I like the front pocket on this one, as well as the zipper top.   

Obviously I have a small obsession with navy.  This no spend month is a little harder than I anticipated...I think going to the mall really threw me off.  Now I just want to shop!  Only 11 more days!

Linking up with Jenn and Jessi.   

23 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little window shopping! That Lilly dress is so cute, totally pick that up on Feb 1!
    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! I usually participate in the Lilly sale, this is the first year in awhile I haven't. But I didn't see anything I NEEDED or loved. That blue dress is gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the no spend month and doing so well so far - I have two gigi new york bags and still want more - very good quality! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes and that t-shirt dress are amazing!! I kind of want that dress once our no-spend month ends too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Props to you for not spending any money this month AND sticking with it! You're almost to the finish line and then you can reward yourself with new clothes haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, in love with those booties, the Lilly t-shirt dress and that tote! SO many amazing things! And love that they're all navy! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Brewster dress but in a different print! I haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but its so cute in person! Its awesome that your doing a no spending month, I don't know if I have that self control, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm I need everything here too - including that bag! I mean, its called the Jessica bag! haha Love this list! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those booties, and that t-shirt dress is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping the booties look as cute on as I think they will!

      Delete
  10. I really want all of these as well!!!!! Those shoes ... I want! I've always wanted a Gigi NY monogrammed purse too .. so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look so nice, now your making me want to buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes!!!! I think you will need to reward yourself on Feb. 1st for your whole month of no spending.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those dresses are so cute! It's awesome you want to have a no spend month but that you're doing it right away. Most of the time people are like "i'll do that later" and then never do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was perfect timing, being the first of the year and following Christmas. I feel like there shouldn't be a need to do any major shopping after receiving a bunch of present! Not that I don't want to, but I figured I would try it out. :)

      Delete
  14. Ooooh that dress is adorable!

    And I already failed at my no spending this month. I bought several things from Target's dollar spot to decorate for V-Day. I just couldn't resist them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how can you possibly go so long without shopping!? my hero. These after Christmas sales have been killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh those shoes! I don't have a pair of navy shoes so they're basically a necessity, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsessed with that t-shirt dress, and Steve Madden shoes have always been one of my favs! Congrats on getting to day 20, you've got this gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely noticed the navy theme! These are such great picks, especially those shoes! Hang in there. You're more than halfway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in love with that t-shirt dress!! Nice job on the no spending, especially after trying stuff on!

    ReplyDelete