Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas...Eve!

"Glory to #God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." #Luke 2:14 #Quotes:

Growing up, my church would put on a performance of the Christmas story during service.  My role was of the angel.  I still remember my part...glory to God on the highest and on earth, peace and goodwill towards men.  That has always stuck with me, so I thought it was only fitting that I leave you with that as I sign off to enjoy Christmas with my family.  I hope you all have the best time, celebrating however you may be this year.  Merry, merry Christmas!    

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas beautiful girl and Glory to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, it's so important to remember the real meaning of Christmas. Love that you always used to play the angel!

    Have a very Merry Christmas gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a merry christmas!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I hope you had an amazing Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Christmas girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete