Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve!

In preparation of the new year, I perused Pinterest for some 'new year' quotes.  Below are some of my favorites!


Whatever happen over this past year, be thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you're meant to be.:
via 

Beginning. New Years quote:

"May your coming year be filled with magic & dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to makes some art - write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself". - Neil Gaiman:

14 Pinterest Quotes To Inspire You To Make 2015 Your Best Year Yet!:

New Year quote - cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right - Oprah Winfrey:

New Year's Quotes: Inspirational Sayings To Inspire A Fresh Start In 2013:

I hope you all have a fabulous new year's eve.  Cheers to 2016 - can't wait to see what the new year will bring!

Linking up with Amanda and Annie.

20 comments:

  1. I love motivating quotes! Happy New Year!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely help me get past my post-Christmas blues and excited about the new year!

      Delete
  2. Great quotes! I really should print some of these out and place throughout my classroom so my students can be motivated!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a good quote! I swear I can spend HOURS browsing the quotes page on Pinterest - dangerous. Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I start looking and before I know it, so much time has passed! Oops!

      Delete
  4. All great quotes! Happy New year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one about how we may surprise ourselves... that is always an amazing way to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful for another year to serve the Lord. It's always so exciting to start a new year. It's hard to remember to write the new year instead of the old year, but it gets easier by about March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect!! Cheers to you girl! May 2016 be awesome....like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great quotes for the new year. can't believe it's here already!!!
    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the inspiration, lady! Love these :) Happy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love me some quotes and love me some Pinterest. You picked some good ones. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love these positive sentiments!! great way to start off the new year. i have such a good feeling about 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love every single one of these. Each and every one is so true! What did we ever do without Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete