Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What's Hap-pinning 11.4.15

It's hump day!  We finally made it to the middle of the week.  Today I am linking up with Jenn and Jessi for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday.


I have been trying to work on my fitness lately...it's an on-going battle.  I try different work outs, but I don't always see results.  I would like to lose some weight, as well as just tone up.  Lately, work out pins have caught my eye.  Here are a few that I definitely want to look into.

Try some of these fat blasting cardio workouts!:

If youre looking for an at-home arm workout that will target and tone your shoulders, biceps, and triceps, this workout is for you! Its only 12 minutes in length, and with a couple of free weights, it will help you build muscle and lose arm fat FAST from the comfort of your own home. Good luck!:
via 

Not feeling up for the gym today or running behind on time? Choose from one of these routines on days you need to condense your workout. Try to repeat at least twice per workout.:
via 

Get rid of your muffin top and back fat.:
via 

What are your go-to work outs?  Do you have a favorite site to pull different plans from?  I would love hear from you all!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


15 comments:

  1. I haven't quite found my workout sweet spot either, but when I moved over the summer I found a wonderful new studio that has plenty of great classes that I've been enjoying! I would definitely love to get into more of a routine that I can do at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with you on this especially the results part! I'm not very patient on this subject either so that doesn't help! Let me know if you try something that works for you so I can join in!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins, lady! I go back and forth between trying new pins and sticking to my known workouts from college. I also work out with my husband so he sometimes throws new stuff my way. If you want something new, I'd say try a BODYPUMP class or do some Tae Bo on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for working out, and trying new stuff! Sometimes that's all it takes to find something that you love, that works well for you!
    Thanks for linking up with us and showing the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl I SO needed this - I just got back into a plank and squat routine....its not much but I know I need to be doing something so thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the daily workout plan pin with step by step instructions. I have been trying to get more fit, so all of these pins are perfect for me right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pins! Happy Wednesday ♥!

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lost my motivation lately. I really need to get back into working out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to check out that arm one... my arms are fairly skinny, but I really want to tone them up... just lifting babies isn't cutting it anymore! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew good luck with that.. I used to have a really good treadmill workout but I completely forget where I pulled it from. Breastfeeding is my workout now LOL.. but in all seriousness I weigh less than I did before I was pregnant and all I do is eat candy. Nursing is magic in more ways than one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The daily workout pin looks really good! You could turn that into a tabata workout, maybe?? It's hard for me to get motivated to workout at home so I usually do group fitness classes at my gym. And kettle bell swings are no joke! That's why they are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to do the same boring workout each day and the past month or so have tried to do something different each day of the week and it helps a ton! Makes it more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this!! I have an entire pinterest bored dedicated to workouts that I like/ are easy enough that I can't hurt myself by doing it wrong haha I also LOVE Kayla itsites workouts, they are AMAZING and really work!!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have so many of these workouts pinned also but I'm so bad about doing it!

    ReplyDelete