Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hey all!  Happy Monday!  Did the time change mess with anyone else this morning?  I was up wayyyy before my alarm, although thankfully I was able to go back to sleep for the most part.  

This weekend I did a whole lot of nothing.  And it was amazing.  Lots of movies (a LOT of Hallmark movies), lots of reading and little of everything else.  Sunday I did make it out for a little shopping.  I was able to find a super cute dress for my nephew's baptism, as well as start on Christmas shopping!  I found a great new pair of pumps, too.  I have been on the look out for new heels for work, so I ordered these shoes from Nordstrom since they didn't have them in my size at the store.  I can't wait for them to be shipped!

I have been WAY behind on my blog reading, as well as my commenting.  I am hoping to catch up today to see what everyone has been up to!  

This post is short and sweet, but when you don't do much over the weekend, there isn't a lot to say!  

Linking up with Biana for Weekending.

21 comments:

  1. I was telling my husband yesterday how happy I am that hallmark and ABC movies are about to start with their holiday movies again :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Stopping by from Biana's linkup and wanted to say hi :) I would have looooved your relaxing weekend! haha Can't wait to follow along with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a very chill weekend and it was wonderful. I'm just not into the going out for Halloween group anymore. Glad you enjoyed your relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend! Cute new shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy, relaxing weekends are always the best! Glad I found your blog through Biana's linkup! Happy Monday!

    www.theduncandiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely all for lazy weekends! One of my friends started watching the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel this weekend too because Christmas is her favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too was up way too early this morning and I'm so with you girl On lazy weekends especially in the fall and winter!! IThey are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice. Just to relax and have no place to be or on any time schedule!

      Delete
  8. I'm all for short and sweet weekends though! I love watching Hallmark, some of myfavorite movies have come from that.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a nice relaxing weekend--sometimes you need a full weekend of relaxing in order to totally recharge!
    Yay for fun packages arriving!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Relaxing weekends are so needed sometimes!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for a relaxing weekend. The time change didn't mess me up, but it sure messed the kids up! So much for an "extra" hour of sleep! ugh! Ha! But loving the holiday movies too!! So many fun ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for a relaxing weekend! Our weekend was so busy that I haven't even had time to finish my post... I'm hoping we can have a slow weekend next weekend because I'm beat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a weekend like that!! ;) Luckily I think I have one coming this weekend- hooray! I did a little online Christmas shopping which felt nice to knock a bit off the list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I plan on starting Christmas shopping early this year. But I know I won't do it haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Weekends with nothing on the agenda are sometimes the best! I lounged all day Sunday too. So nice to just relax!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We had the same weekend!!! I look forward to weekends where I can watch Hallmark holiday movies all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Relaxing weekends are always so nice! I ordered a Christmas gift yesterday too so I'm glad I'm not the only one who has started already!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE and crave a good, lazy weekend! I have those pumps in another color, they're so great and super comfy!

    ReplyDelete