Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites 11.6.15

TGIF! I am linking up with MomfessionalsA Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites


and A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday.

 

*Is anyone else having problems with blogger?  The last few days have just been tough with formatting!  I will check out the post and make sure everything looks good, but if I go back again something is messed up or missing!  Just so frustrating!  I am done messing with it for today, so please excuse any mess ups. 

Ghiardelli Caramel Turtle Brownies.  These brownies are the best.  My mom started making them a couple years ago, and ever since I have been hooked.  I brought in these brownies for a food day at work on Monday.  They are always a big hit!

Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix, 18.5 Oz


Jessica Simpson Claudette Pump.  I mentioned these shoes in Monday's post.  I ordered them last Sunday and already got them in the mail on Wednesday.  When I had ordered them, they were price matched, but it looks like they are back to regular price now.  I can't wait to wear these at work!
Dinner with an old friend.  I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in over a year on Tuesday night.  It was so nice to catch up on life.  We started talking and it was like no time had passed at all.  I hope that we stay in touch more often and make these dinners a monthly thing!

My car's birthday!  I got a phone call this week that my car has been through production.  Still no word on when it will actually be in for me to pick up, but one step closer!

PTO Monday.  I have Monday off and I am definitely excited for a day off work.  I really love my new job, but it is always nice to have a day off, especially when the reason is quality time with the family!

Hope you all had great weeks - I will see you all back on Monday!  

15 comments:

  1. Yay for days off work! It's always a good day ha! Okay, I have never had those brownies and now I need them!!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love catching up with old friends. The best is when you haven't seen each other in a long time and it's like no time has passed at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great that you were able to catch up with an old friend - I did that this week too! Enjoy your extra day off this weekend! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Enjoy time off beautiful!! Caramel turtle brownies...yes!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those brownies ... mmmmm!!!!! And woo hoo for PTO! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up with old friends is always super fun! Those shoes are so fab! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are gorgeous! Have an amazing long weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always seem to have trouble with Blogger. The spacing on one computer sometimes looks different on other computers and it sometimes makes my posts look awkward. Drives me nuts!

    Have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. long weekends are the best! enjoy your time!!
    please tell me more about those delicious looking brownies. i need them in my life. any kind of special ingredients to make them even better!?
    happy weekending! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice when you have the chance to catch up with an old friend- love, love love that! Enjoy your extra long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those heels! So cute! A Monday off for family time sounds amazing! I have weird problems with Blogger formatting sometimes too. It comes at random times for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catching up with old friends is always a good time! I seem to have issues with Blogger if I copy & paste something or whenever I try to add bullet points for some reason. Have a great three day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your 4 day work week next week! We're off on Wednesday for Veterans Day and I love short weeks! Love that yours is a long weekend too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously...those brownies!! I must find them!! :) Have great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete