Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites 11.13.15

Happy Friday! I am linking up with MomfessionalsA Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites


and A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday.

 

Friday.  Thank goodness it is Friday.  This week has been a long one, even though it was only a 4 day week for me.  I am extremely happy that it is finally the weekend.  Wednesday felt like Friday, so you can imagine how the last few days have dragged on.

Charity Gift Cards.  The company I work for had a recognition luncheon this past week.  Included on the guest list were associates that achieved different certifications, continued their education, published articles, volunteered, and had service awards...the latter being the one I was included in (5 years!).  As our gift, we received a $75.00 charity gift card that could be used to donate to a charity of your choice through www.TisBest.org.  I thought that was really cool.  I had never heard of TisBest before.  The list of charities wasn't all inclusive by any means, but I am sure everyone found one that meant something to them.

Real Housewives of Orange County.  I finally was able to get caught up and watch the second and third part of the reunion.  Holy cow, what happened to Vicki?!  She really got all mixed up with Brooks.  Thursday night was Brooks "tell all" with Andy Cohen - I am anxious to watch that!

Movie marathons.  The entire Rocky collection just happened to appear on my doorstep earlier this week.  In order to prepare for the new movie coming out, Creed, a Rocky movie marathon is in order.  I am not sure I have ever seen one of those movies all the way through, so I am excited to finally watch them!



This is one of my favorite Christmas candles.  Last weekend, when I was back in my hometown, I picked up a large one of these.  Previously, I have only seen the medium size available.  I can't wait to start burning this one!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!


11 comments:

  1. What a great work gift, so nice they help give back :)! Oh man Vicki, I thought she was smarter than this, part of me is super sad and part of me is like 'lady, you knew'! Brooks needs to just walk away from the media and move on, this will never go away. That candle looks fabulous, where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of lost steam with the OC this week - I wont tell you about Brooks' part, but you'll be happy you watched! Love your new x-mas candle!! Happy weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the stuff on Facebook about Brooks's cancer? And the best reunion episode from the RHOOC is the last one because it focuses on Brooks the whole time!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great of your company to offer charity awards! And that candle looks amazing, perfect for holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched the Brooks Tell All yet--that bad boy is waiting for me on my DVR and I can't wait to see what kind of BS comes out of that man's mouth. Because you know it is going to ALLLLL be a load of crap!
    I hope you have a good weekend--we can discuss the Brooks drama on Monday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Christmas candles.. I also want to try one of those stovetop things this year where you boil a bunch of herbs and spices for a wintery scent. Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mistletoe kiss candle looks like a Christmas must! And I used to love Vicki so much, and don't know how she got so caught up with such a skeeze-bag. I need to watch the Brooks Tells All special sitting on my DVR :-P

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh Brooks! He's quite the guy.....

    That Christmas candle is beautiful! I want to go stock up on some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome that your company gave those gift cards to charity in your names. What a great idea!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RHOC was always my favorite but I haven't watched in ages! I am so behind & definitely need a day (or week) to catch up on all the seasons. I feel ya on this week being slow! We had veteran's day off so yesterday felt like a Monday, yuck. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete