Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's Hap-pinning 10.7.15 + Scarf Exchange

Happy hump day!  We have once again made it to the middle of the week...woohoo!  

Per usual, I am linking up with Jenn and Jessi for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday, but first I wanted to share the blogger scarf exchange I participated in!  Astleigh @ Hill Collection, organized a blogger scarf exchange.  Anyone could participate, you just had to send her an email with your name and contact information and then in turn, a few weeks later you got the person you would be sending a scarf to.  I thought this was such a fun idea...I mean who doesn't love a good scarf?  I received my scarf last week and was SO excited when I saw a package in the mail.  When I opened it up this is what I found...



A red plaid infinity scarf!  Thanks, Stephanie @ Marathon Bride!  I pretty much love anything plaid and this is no exception.  I can just imagine pairing this with a simple top, skinny jeans and some really cute booties.

Now onto...

Keeping within the theme of scarves, I have rounded up some of my favorite scarf pins via Pinterest.


Casual and Comfy Lookvia myshowroomblog | navy, brown, plaid scarf:
via 

I just love blanket scarves.  The colors in this one are perfect for fall and winter.


We love how classic this looks. You can't go wrong with a neutral coat and plaid wrap scarf.:

This is a great option for when you want to go a little more neutral.  Very classic!


Gray sweater, navy and red scarf, and black purse with chain strap || Wanderlust:

I am a sucker for navy and red plaid.  This one looks nice too, because it doesn't seem quite as bulky as some of the other scarves floating around on Pinterest.


Love the herringbone scarf:
via 

I love this pattern...it has a timeless look, but also has some pizzaz.  Although I love plaid, I think this would be a great way to change it up during the cooler months. 

Thanks again, Astleigh for hosting the scarf exchange, as well as Stephanie for my awesome scarf!  Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


15 comments:

  1. The scarf you got is so cute! I love plaid scarves and all of the ones you picked above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plaid is definitely a favorite! Now if only those other scarves would magically appear in my closet...

      Delete
  2. Loving the scarf that you got in the scarf exchange! And also all of the ones you picked for your post, too! I have the white and black plaid scarf and it is totally a favorite for Fall and winter, too!
    Thanks for linking up with us and for sharing the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog!! i cant wait to bring out my blanket scarves this fall!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave me some great ideas on how to style my new scarf!! Thanks girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome miss Emily, I'm showcasing a bunch of blanket scarves on my Friday favorites this week as I have one coming in the mail I can't wait to stylet! You just gave me some more inspo! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice scarf!! I wanted to do the exchange but forgot to actually send her an email! Yours is great! I love blanket scarves, haven't bought one just yet though.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea to have a scarf swap!! My girlfriends and I do a Dirty Santa Scarf Exchange every Christmas and it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blanket scarves that you pinned! I'm on the fence about getting one though because I have short hair and it always looks better with girls who have long hair!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend gave me that first scarf last year and I love how that gal styled it in that pin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is such a cool idea! Like the bloggerhood of the traveling scarf haha :) How cool to see how everyone styled it and what their take on it was. I LOVE these pins. second to last one, love her hair and outfit!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh how fun! I'd say that last one is my current fav!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the red plaid scarf that you received! I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it.
    The scarves you pinned are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that plaid is so popular right now! I bet you find yourself wearing it all the time.

    I am cohosting a socks and scarves swap through my blog. Check it out if you are interested. :)

    http://3arrows.weebly.com/blog/socks-scarves-swap

    ReplyDelete