Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

I think I have said this before, but I am a total sucker for quotes.  I love reading a good quote or phrase.  Pinterest is the best for this...I can spend so much time just scrolling through all the different ones out there!  Below are a few that caught my eye recently...you can check out some others I shared in this post.

Midweek Motivational Quotes:

focus on the good.:

Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.:

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations #quotes:
via 

Motivation Quotes | Love, Motivation Quotes.:

Inspirational & Motivational Quotes 5:

Linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud.

16 comments:

  1. Loving these quotes! I was in a similar space earlier this week--sometimes a good quote (or a bunch of them) can make your day start off right, or turn around a bad day! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quotes--especially the first one! I painted the inside of my classroom door with chalk paint and I write quotes on it each week! I've written the first quote on it before :)
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes too! As I'm getting ready to go to work and I read your quotes it just puts a smile on my face and starts my day off even better! I hope you have a terrific Thursday girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad! Good quotes definitely have a way of doing that!

      Delete
  4. I love good, inspiring quotes! The 2nd to last one is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have several boards on PInterest for just quotes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a good quote to add a little boost to your day. Love that last one! It's so SO true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is...and one I desperately need to remember. :)

      Delete
  7. Love these! Especially "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations". So uplifting : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the third one so much! It's so true and it's a little reminder to keep everything in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for quotes, you picked some good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that exact print of "Focus on the Good" printed out and framed for my kitchen windowsill! :)

    ReplyDelete