Thursday, October 1, 2015

Friday Favorites 10.2.15

It's Friday!!! I am linking up with MomfessionalsA Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites


and A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday.


Fridays off.  As I mentioned in Wednesday's post, I am taking the day off!  Work is about to get busy, and then I will be transitioning into a new position, so the timing was right to make it a long weekend.  That is for sure a favorite this week!

A new car!  I finally pulled the trigger and am getting a new car.  I decided to go with the Honda HRV.


The size was exactly what I was looking for, something higher up than a car, but still on the small side.  This definitely fits the bill and I just think it is so cute!  Unfortunately, the specific one I want isn't available until the end of the month/early November.  But come the last week of October/first week of November, I will have a new car!  I can't wait!

Fall decorating!  I shared yesterday some of the spots of fall around my apartment.  When my parents were here this past weekend, my mom helped me put the finishing touches on my apartment.  Now I can just light a fall scented candle and enjoy the coziness of my apartment.

Cardinals win the division!  It's hard to live in St. Louis without catching Cardinal fever.  This week they won the National League Central Division.  It was funny watching them celebrate afterwards on TV...champagne was flying everywhere and they had these crazy ski google looking things to protect their eyes.  A little extreme for me, but hey when you win the division for the third time in the row, I guess you can do what you want!

PITTSBURGH, PA - SEPTEMBER 30: Jason Heyward #22 of the St Louis Cardinals celebrates with teammates in the clubhouse following their division clinching 11-1 win against the Pittsburgh Pirates during the game at PNC Park on September 30, 2015 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  (Photo by Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)

Finally being able to wear my fall clothes!  This week the temperatures have cooled off quite a bit.  I am excited to be able to finally wear this plaid shirt from my Nordstrom Anniversary sale purchases.  It's just been hanging in my closet, waiting for the cooler weather.  

Hope you all have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Love the car you got! My mom just got a Nissan Rogue which it probably similar to what you got and she absolutely loves it! And I'm jealous you're off today haha! Enjoy your long weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall clothes love for sure!! Congratulations on your new car! Don't you just love that new car smell? I hope your weekend is full of fun, happiness, and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new car purchase!! That's super exciting! I've been keeping my eyes out for new cars, too and the HRV was definitely on my radar. You'll have to let me know how you like it once you get it!
    Enjoy your weekend in your Fall scented and decorated apartment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your long weekend and most of all enjoy riding in that new car of yours!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your new car!!! So exciting! Happy Friday :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new car is AMAZING- I bet you will be counting down the days to get the keys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for your new car! you must be so happy and relieved to be done with car shopping! love that new car smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOVE that new car... I have a Honda CRV and I love it so much! Hondas are so great, so I'm sure you'll have a great experience with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your car pick! Haven't heard of that one before. It sounds similar to the CRV. Have a great weekend, wish I would have taken the day off :)

    liz jo @sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That car is so cute! And yay for fall clothes and decor!

    ReplyDelete