Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Beef & Noodles

It's Tuesday...that means it's recipe day!  Today I have for you another one of my favorite cold-weather comfort meals.  My mom made this for us when we were growing up.  It was always a good night when this was on the menu!

The best part is, this recipe is super easy.  Like handful of ingredients, use your crockpot, easy.  This recipe makes enough for four adults.  


Beef & Noodles   
1 lb stew meat
2 cans of beef broth
1/2 Tablespoon of onion powder
10 grinds of black pepper
1 package of Reames egg noodles (in the freezer section)

Add beef, broth, onion powder and black pepper to your crockpot.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  Pour crockpot contents into a pot.  Add noodles to pot, cooking over medium heat until noodles are cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.  Enjoy!   

If I don't have beef broth on hand, I just subsitute with beef buillon cubes and water!  A Super simple, and very delicious meal.

Linking up with Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk and Full Time Mama for Delicious Dish. 



16 comments:

  1. Yum, what an easy and tasty meal for those cold nights. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an easy recipe for these fall days for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sounds easy! I'll bet it's really delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Reames noodles!! This sounds so soul soothing!! Going on my things to make list for sure. Happy Tasty Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming over to your house for dinner tonight!! Yummy!

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Beef & noodles is seriously one of my favorite meals - I love eating all the variations and could probably eat it once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this sounds so perfect for a chilly fall night! Gotta love easy crock pot meals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best...especially on a dreary day! Just warms up the home!

      Delete
  8. YUM! So simple and you know I love a good crockpot meal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, this sounds divine! My mom made something almost exactly like this last Sunday for dinner and it was amazing. You just can't go wrong with any kind of beef and noodles together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love easy recipes! This sounds delicious!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete