Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday 9.30.15

I am linking up for What's Up Wednesday with Mix and Match Family, Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson LingoAnd with my usual Wednesday favorites, Jenn and Jessi for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday!


Can you believe it is the last Wednesday of the month?  Much less the last day of the month?!  This year is seriously flying by!

What I'm eating this week...salads.  My goal for this week is to eat a salad for lunch everyday.  So far so good!  Granted it has only been two days, but still, I think it's a good start!

What I'm reminiscing about...Halloween.  My mom used to put together the best costumes for me and my brother.  I remember my dad would take us out trick or treating.  When I was older and didn't dress up myself, my aunt would bring over my littlest cousins all dressed up.  Even when I was in college, my mom would take pictures of them to send to me.  Now my baby cousin is in high school...makes me feel old!  This year will be super fun with Jack (my nephew)...I am not sure what my brother and sister in law plan to do for his costume, but even just a little Halloween onesie will be the cutest thing!

What I'm loving...the weather.  This is on repeat from last month, but it is so true.  This past Saturday was gorgeous, we had a nice little rain this evening and the week is just supposed to get cooler as it goes on.  I envision plaid, jeans, booties and scarves for my weekend wardrobe.

What I've been up to...car shopping!  Tonight I go to the dealer to hopefully make a deal.  Fingers crossed it all works out!

What I'm dreading...waiting a whole month before I can start my new job!  While I know not transitioning until the end of October (after my current role's busy time) is the best option for everyone, I can't help but be a little anxious to get started in my new position.  

What I'm working on...living in the present.  As you can see from the statement above, I am not doing that great, but hey, that is why I am "working" on it!  

What I'm excited about...this weekend!  I am taking Friday off and I cannot wait!

What I'm watching...Sister Wives.  Don't Be Tardy.  Limitless.  Shark Tank.  Manzo'd With Children.  Nashville.  RHOC.  The Big Bang Theory.  The Amazing Race.  The list goes on.  Obviously, I am watching a lot of TV and am enjoying all the new seasons that have begun so far this fall.

What I'm listening to...nothing really.  My commute to work is about 5-10 minutes, so the radio is hit or miss.  The AT&T store had some good country tunes going when I was in this past weekend, so I guess I will just go with that!  

What I'm wearing...this skirt.

Primary Image of Melange Flippy Skirt

I mentioned my Loft purchases in this post and this skirt was a definite win.  I even got complimented about it at work.  Talk about making a girl feel good!

What I'm doing this weekend...I have a few fun things planned that I can't wait to share on Monday!

What I'm looking forward to next month...starting my new job!

What else is new...I have a few new recipes queued up to share later this month...homemade chicken noodle soup and beef fasolia...yum!

What's up with you this Wednesday?! 

18 comments:

  1. New car, new job....this is an exciting month for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been watching just about all of the same tv shows that you've been watching--so much good stuff on now that Fall tv is back (plus the Bravo staples!)
    Can't wait to hear about the car purchase!!
    Link up your post with Jessi and I today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many exciting things with a new job and new car!!! LOVE that skirt too!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh good luck with the new car tonight - can't wait to see what you decide on! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear what kind of car you end up with! You have a very exciting month ahead!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the car! I hope you get exactly what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! I hope you end up getting a great deal on your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that skirt for winter time. Super cute! Good luck with your car shopping and new job...all these big life changes!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping you finally get your new car!!! It's such a long process and it's not like you can decide to buy a car and go out and choose one. It takes a while and sometimes it gets aggravating! Have a great weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy car shopping - hope all goes well! Jealous of your quick commute - you can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo girl congrats on the new wheels! Hope you got a deal! LOVE that skirt! Thanks for linking up with us today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that skirt! I can't wait to hear what kind of car you get :) that kind of stuff is so exciting! My goal has been salads for lunch too but I need to make them bigger because I come home and eat my whole house! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the salads...I don't feel like they totally fill me up! I need to figure out what the key ingredient is to make it more satisfying!

      Delete
  13. That skirt is adorable and will work perfectly through the holiday season! Can't wait to hear about the car. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am actually wearing the skirt today...I just love it!

      Delete
  14. That skirt is darling! And, have fun car shopping!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete