Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's Hap-pinning 9.23.15

Happy Wednesday!  I am linking up with Jenn and Jessi for What's Hap-pinning Wednesday. 



Before I start, I just wanted to say thanks for the sweet words yesterday.  My procedures went well and I go back to the doctor in a few weeks for a follow up to discuss the results!

Clean-Eating Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies -- these skinny cookies don't taste healthy at all! You'll never need another oatmeal cookie recipe again!:

I absolutely love carrot cake and oatmeal cookies.  Putting them together sounds beyonds delicious to me!


31 Crock Pot Freezer Meals for Back to School - Faithful Provisions:

I have always wanted to try freezer meals.  They just sound SO easy, especially after a long day at work.  These ones looks especially healthy, which eating healthier is something I am really trying to improve on.  Please share if you have a favorite freezer meal recipe!  I would love the suggestions.

Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies:

These no bake cookies sound delicious.  I think they would be a perfect a sweet little dessert after lunch or dinner! 

autumn basket. love! whitewash a wooden box and fill with white pumpkins, corn in husks & berries.:

I am lusting over this fall center piece...seriously how gorgeous is it?  I love that it is very neutral with pops of color.  The textures are just perfect.  In love.  

The Rory Gilmore Book List Challenge. Books that are classics, best sellers and of literary merit are all on here! Click to see the full list.:

For all of us that watched Gilmore Girls...how cool would it be to read all the books from the show?  I haven't seen this show in years, but I remember wanting to grow up in their little town.  It seemed so idyllic!

Can't wait to read what is hap-pinning with you this Wednesday!  You can check out my other pins by following me on pinterest here.

14 comments:

  1. I missed your post yesterday, but I'm glad that everything went ok!!
    I looooooove that island Fall decor! So pretty! And I'm always all about a delicious crock pot meal, especially in the Fall!
    Thanks for linking up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I never thought to do a crock pot freezer meal - so genius!!! Happy Wednesday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that her reading list is available!! I want to be BFFs with Rory Gilmore :)

    Those cookies look awesome... I'm starting to pin the recipes I want to make this season. BTW, happy first day of FALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a whole batch of crock pot freezer meals last fall and it was fantastic. It was an expensive shopping trip to get everything at first but then I didn't have to spend nearly as much on groceries that fall! Make sure you do your shopping when the stores have good sales and you have coupons and you'll save even more! I used recipes from the website Six Sisters Stuff and they were all delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely saving that carrot/oatmeal cookie recipe- yum! Two of my favorite things too! :) I love doing freezer cooking- it makes life SO much easier when Jared and I work all day (plus football practices!) and we can home to crockpot yumminess or something easy to pop in the oven. I've posted a little bit about some of the stuff I've done: http://www.lovefunandfootball.com/search/label/freezer%20meals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your doctors are able to find some solutions to your health issues! Freezer meals are a favorite in our house, I have several of our fave recipes on my blog under the kitchen tab. That fall centerpiece is gorgeous!! Oh and can we all just move to Stars Hollow?! Walks through the town square & breakfast at Luke's...yes please!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband loves no bake cookies! Must try these!! I love these posts girl!! Hope you're having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies?! My hubs will be all over this... I need to save this recipe and make these for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love carrot cake and oatmeal cookies too! I need those! I love that you included freezer meals because I've never done it but have been considering it lately...definitely need to pin that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to look at the crockpot freezer meals, getting to be about that time of the year and I for sure need some new recipes.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We only freeze meals when the recipe is way more than the two of us can eat and they always taste just as good when they are heated up so I've always wanted to have a "freezer meals session" too and just make a whole bunch - so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrot cake oatmeal cookies sounds like the perfect fall treat!

    ReplyDelete