Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What's Hap-pinning 9.2.15

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am linking up with Jessi and Jenn to share what's been hap-pinning.



Fall.  I know I have been repeating this over and over again, but I am SO ready for fall!  I have been loving all the posts about fall and I have been pinning all things fall.  Below are some recipes I hope to try this coming season.  


Apple Cider Floats. Delicious and easy ice cream floats that are made using apple cider. Perfect for a fall treat!!!: Apple Cider Floats. Delicious and easy ice cream floats that are made using apple cider. Perfect for a fall treat!!!
via  

Apple Cider Floats sound fabulous.  I love apple cider, I love ice cream, why not pair the two together?!  The cinnamon stick makes such a cute garnish, too!  I am thinking of making an "adult" version of this by adding in a little fireball...either way, I think this sounds so delicious!


Baked apple cider donut holes are absolutely fall perfect! Dipped in cinnamon sugar and perfect with a cup of coffee! | littlespicejar.com @littlespicejar #donutholes #applecider #falltreats: Baked apple cider donut holes are absolutely fall perfect! Dipped in cinnamon sugar and perfect with a cup of coffee! | littlespicejar.com @littlespicejar #donutholes #applecider #falltreats
via  

Holy yum.  I used to love the little cinnamon and sugar donut holes.  Add in apple cider and it sounds like the perfect fall treat.  I can imagine eating these on a crisp fall morning with some hot chocolate.


Pretzel Pumpkins - three ingredients and ten minutes are all you need! | from candy.about.com #halloween #fall #candy: Pretzel Pumpkins - three ingredients and ten minutes are all you need! | from candy.about.com #halloween #fall #candy
via  

These are adorable.  I love chocolate covered pretzels.  Making them orange with the green "stem" is so festive.  I could see making these for a fall/Halloween party, or using them for a cute little gift.


White Beans with Spinach & Sausage: White Beans with Spinach & Sausage
via  

When I think fall, I think of hearty meals, like soups and stews.  This recipe looks super yummy.  I love how everything is mixed in together.  To me, this would be perfect for a cool evening in the fall or winter.  


Pumpkin & Oats Muffins. NO refined sugar! Sweetened with honey.: Pumpkin & Oats Muffins. NO refined sugar! Sweetened with honey.
via  

I love a good muffin.  These pumpkin oatmeal muffins sound right up my alley.  In fact, my mouth is watering right now.  Slathered with some butter, these would make the perfect breakfast or snack.

I love perusing Pinterest for new recipes, and these fall recipes definitely caught my eye.  What are your favorite fall recipes?

To see what else I am pinning, you can follow me on Pinterest here.


14 comments:

  1. Definitely repinned those apple cider donut holes when you pinned them yesterday! And an apple cider float?! That's actually genius. I never would've thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great but especially that stew!! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks so perfect for a cool evening...I can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  3. You had me at apple cider donut holes!! haha Thanks for linking up with us today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your ideas for the Fall. I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels - what a cute idea: pumpkins! Hmmmm, Apple Cider Floats... not sure... sounds like I should give it a try, though! Thanks for all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pinterest! Some of these are so genius and simple, like the apple cider floats, but I would have never thought of it otherwise!

      Delete
  5. FAAAALLLL!!!!

    Holy Moses for some Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes!! Those sound divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. apple cidar floats?! that's genius how have i never thought of that? :) I love baking so much esp in the fall! loving all the fall related posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those apple cider floats look DELISH! I'll definitely have to make those this fall <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm apple cider floats?! Yes please. Found you on the link-up - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those chocolate covered pretzels are speaking to me. :) I just pinned the muffins! I definitely want to make those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pretzels are just so dang cute! And the muffins sound so good!

      Delete