Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Loft Purchases

I mentioned yesterday I did a little shopping at Loft this weekend.  Well...technically not AT Loft, but online.  Online shopping has become my preferred way to shop lately.  Today, I thought I would share with you my purchases.  I bought these with work in mind.  I think everything can be worn outside of work, too, which is perfect.  I love when something can do double duty!

Primary Image of Petite Ruffle Shell

Ruffle Shell.  I love everything about this top.  The color is one of my favorites for fall.  I think it will be perfect under a cute blazer or paired with a cardigan.  

Primary Image of Utility Blouse

Utility Blouse.  I have a few of these tops from different stores and just love them.  I saw this color and had to have it.  I am definitely in a green phase right now...a few of my last purchases have been in this color.  These blouses are great for work, as well as paired with skinny jeans.

Primary Image of Ruffled Sleeveless Blouse

Ruffled Sleeveless Blouse.  I am a huge fan of wearing sleeveless blouses/tanks under cardigans at work.  The office is usually always cold, so a cardigan is usually needed, but I also just like the layered look.  I love this color.  The name makes me laugh a bit...ominous teal.  The blouse looks fitted enough at the top to balance out the loose fit.  Hopefully that will be the case when I try it on!

Primary Image of Autumn Plaid Blouse

Autumn Plaid Blouse.  I am a sucker for anything plaid.  It is by far one of my favorites.  I thought this top was a more dressed-up version, which would be more versatile.  The color combination is so classic, I know this can be worn for a long time.  Again, I can totally see this working for the office, as well as for a night out. 

Primary Image of Melange Flippy Skirt

Melange Flippy Skirt.  How cute is this skirt?!  I have been trying to wear a skirt more often to work.  However, I don't have that many.  I thought this would make a great addition to my wardrobe.  The skirt is simple enough that it has a classic look, but the texture makes it interesting.  I really can't wait to try this on...I am already thinking of what tops I can pair it with!

Primary Image of Curvy Fit Wrap Pencil Skirt

Curvy Fit Wrap Pencil Skirt.  I love a good pencil skirt and this one is no exception.  I really like the "wrap" aspect of this skirt, as well as the gray color.  I went for the curvy fit skirt, as opposed to the regular one, because I thought it would flatter my shape better. 

Those are my purchases from this weekend...you have to love a good sale!  I am hopeful that everything will fit when I receive it, but realistically I am anticipating some returns/exchanges in my future.  Luckily, I have a Loft super close to my apartment, so at least it is convenient!

Linking up with Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk.  Have a great one!

21 comments:

  1. I NEED that utility and plaid blouse in my closet now! LOVE

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl is a huge loft fan! I love all your purchases I got that Huntergreen ruffled sleeveless as well. They have the best sales and I just love when their clearances are an extra 40% off! I hope you have a lovely day sweet Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard to choose from all the good stuff! And I agree with you...when they have a % off on things alread clearanced, I am a happy girl!

      Delete
  3. So many cute thing you got! My last shipment from them just arrived yesterday and I'm wearing one of the shirts today (the summer sweater in coral if you're interested :) Love a good LOFT haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! I love those tops! I'm also a sleeveless sort of person at work, but minus the cardigan - I get hot while I'm standing up and teaching! But I also need something that's high at the chest so I'm not flashin any cleavage.... I LOVE loft. So much!

    Were all the sizes good for you? I'm always hesitant to order online without trying on first...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loft is my #1 favorite store and I LOVE all your picks!! :) I think I need that yellow blouse- so gorgeous! I am always wearing sleeveless tops/tanks with a cardigan at the office. It's my go-to haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about the plaid blouse it's so perfect for work!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of that first shirt - I need to incorporate more of that into my wardrobe! Loving the olive green of course too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your picks! They will be perfect for the office & can transition to weekend/night outfits.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that yellow top!! And I'm 10% with you-layers are a must for office work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That color screams fall to me...I can't wait to get it!

      Delete
  10. Oh my! That first top is gorgeous!! Everything about it is perfection! I'm gonna have to see about getting one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every single thing you got! I especially want that wrap skirt in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your picks! I'm all about clothes that are double duty too. Most of my wardrobe I can wear at work and outside of work. Thankfully my job is pretty casual.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the mustard color top and the plaid top! You'll have to do outfit posts when you begin to wear them! Can't wait to see them on you!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute purchases! I think that plaid shirt is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, I've never bought anything from Loft! I love the sleeveless top & the button up blouse! I need to check into other stuff that they have!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Loft and I love these picks! Great post! Gets me in the mood to head over to the mall.

    - Seri
    www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everytime I see others post about shopping it gets me in the mood, too!

      Delete