Monday, August 24, 2015

What's Your Sign

I am linking up with Nadine @ Life by Nadine Lynn for "What's Your Sign." 

What's Your Sign Link Up Button

I came across this link up via Mattie @ Northwest Native and loved it!  I don't follow my horoscope at all, but I do think it is so fun to read about your sign - see what fits and what is totally off base!

I used this website to do a little research on my sign, which is Pisces.  Here is what I found...

Strengths:
Compassionate
Artistic
Intuitive
Gentle
Wise
Musical

I think most of these are pretty true.  I am not sure about artistic, though.  And I am definitely not musical.  I was in band from 5th grade until I think my junior year of high school.  I was not great.  Especially in high school, I think I was the last or second to last chair.  My singing is horrendous, too.  Not that it keeps me from singing, but it is pretty darn bad.  

Weaknesses:
Fearful
Overly-trusting
Sad
Desire to escape reality
Can be a victim or martyr 

Again, pretty spot on.  I am such a huge worrier...it is pretty bad.  I definitely have the bad habit of trusting people I shouldn't.  I would say I am a pretty happy person, though...everyone gets sad sometimes but I would say that is the one I disagree with the most.  Sometimes life gets tough and it is nice to escape reality...usually I just lose myself in a good book.  I am not sure about the victim or martyr thing...

Likes:
Being alone
Sleeping
Music
Romance
Visual media
Swimming
Spiritual themes

I definitely do not like being alone.  Sometimes it is nice, but I would rather be around others than being alone more often than not.  Who doesn't love sleeping?  Definitely true.  As I mentioned above, I do love music, even though I am not super musical.  I am a hopeless romantic.  That is for sure, spot-on.  I don't know about the visual media...if I am looking at news stories, I would rather read an article than watch a video.  I feel eh about swimming...I would much rather float in the water on a raft than actually swim.  I am not sure what to say about the spiritual themes...I am not even quite sure what exactly that means!

Dislikes:
Know-it-alls
Being criticized
The past coming back to haunt
Cruelty of any kind

These are all so, so true.  I have encountered my share of know-it-alls and I am not a fan.  I don't like being criticized...who does really?  I do see the need for it and am open to feedback from others, but the delivery has to be just right.  There are definitely things and people I would just love to stay in my past.  I really do hate cruelty of any kind...the world is just a cruel place and I just get so sick to my stomach about it sometimes.  

Days:
Thursday
Monday

Seriously, whose day is Monday?  Definitely not mine!  I can see Thursday...there is always excitement on Thursday to know that the weekend is almost upon us!

Color:
Mauve
Lilac
Purple
Violet
Sea green

I guess I need to add a little more purple to my life!  I have never been a big purple fan, but it has grown on me the past few years.  Also, fun fact, my first car was sea foam green.

After reading more about Pisces, I definitely think my sign "fits" me.  Although there are a few outliers, most of the characteristics really do describe me.

What's your sign?   

10 comments:

  1. Since this is my sign too I'm glad you took the time to research!! I'd have to agree with most of these too - except for mondays aside from maybe the fresh start of it all! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my horoscope is half and half. Some of it's so accurate and than the others, I gotta wonder. Although your piceses matches up more with me haha. And I actually really like Mondays haha, it's the evening Kyle and I get together, other than that Mondays, I'm over them.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm an Aries, but I really don't a ton about my sign, so now I want to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so badly want to learn more about my sign one day - I always am so interested when people can just blurt out a lot of facts about them based on their signs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my favorite color is purple so maybe I should be a Pisces?! Haha. I hate being criticized unless the delivery is juuuust right. Otherwise I get offended/defensive...which isn't great. Constructive criticism is good...but still, the delivery really matters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of these things in common with you, but i'm a Capricorn. Same thing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea for a linkup and I do love Mattie's blog :) I'm Leo, I'll have to look up my stuff!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so interesting! I'm a scorpio but don't fit all the traditional characteristics. I'm not as crazy as scorpios are supposed to be! :P

    ReplyDelete