Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Work Out Wednesday

My brother started working out when I was younger.  I wasn't old enough at the time, but when I did hit the minimum age, I wanted to start as well.  My parents made sure I knew the proper way to work out and use the equipment at the gym.  I am so thankful they did that.  I really feel that started me out feeling comfortable going to the gym and that has helped me continue to be active, even all these years later. 

For the longest time, I just wore whatever to the gym - old t-shirts from high school and college, old cheerleading shorts...nothing special.  Over the past few years that has changed.  I really enjoy wearing nicer work out clothes.  I feel like having something cute to wear to the gym helps me stay more motivated.  When you look better, you feel better...well, at least I do.  Today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite work out clothes.

These capris are my absolute favorite.  They are so comfortable.  The material is soft and stretchy...it really sucks you in, too!  The waist sits higher, which is something I love.  I don't want to feel like I have to constantly pull up my pants while I am working out and these stay where I want them.  They are available in a bunch of different colors, solid and patterned, too! 


These shirts are another favorite.  I love the look of a v-neck.  The shirts are fitted, but not too tight.  The colors are endless and I continue to add to my collection whenever I can.


This tank is great, too.  The length is longer, which is really nice for when you want a little more of your bottom covered.  The material is soft and I love how it is fitted, but doesn't cling tight around the mid-section and bottom. 
I've mentioned these running shoes before here, and I am mentioning them again because they really are my favorite.  Asics makes great running shoes.  I have had two pairs of these and when the time comes to replace them, I will be buying another pair.  The support is great, not to mention the colors are so fun! 

I am slowly replacing my old shorts and tops with these new, fun work out clothes.  It makes me feel better when I have more of an "outfit" on, rather than a random old t-shirt and pair of shorts.  There are so many different options out there, but these are definitely my favorites.


3 comments:

  1. I completely agree that good/cute workouts clothes motivate you a little more! :) I love those v-necks and have a couple of them myself! My favorite tanks are from Under Armour- I can always find them on sale at the outlets too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite so far are Old Navy workout capris! I have that Target tank and I love it! I want more colors in it. I love my Asics. They were life changing. Expensive, but soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel so much better when I have fun workout clothes on! I'm of course still just grabbing old t-shirts to throw on quickly sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete