Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist...Part Two

I mentioned in my post on Monday that I would be sharing with you the rest of my Nordstrom anniversary sale wish list items later this week.  Today is that day!  There are so many cute things, it was hard to narrow it down!

Relaxed Slub Knit U-Neck Tee


I have mentioned this shirt in previous posts, and it is one of my very favorite t shirts.  The fabric is super soft.  I love the fit...it is relaxed and loose, but not to the point where you lose your shape.  I am loving the green botanical and dark purple colors for the fall.  Definitely a must have for me. 

Pleated Hem Sweater


I have seen this sweater a few different places and every time I see it, I like it more and more.  I am partial to the grey and white combination.  I just think it's very classic and would be perfect with skinny jeans and cute booties or heels.

Plaid Double Face Cotton Shirt


I love a good plaid shirt and this one is no exception.  The crimsom/navy combination is my favorite.  

Plaid Cotton Flannel Boyfriend Shirt


I can't decide if I like the cotton (above) or the flannel better.  I think I may need both!  There is something just so warm and cozy about a good flannel shirt.  I am between the orange and red plaid for my favorite...both are just so cute!

Melange Woven Sheath Dress


I love this dress for work.  It is classic and timeless.  I love the grey color.  I am usually always freezing in the office, so I like that this has some length on the sleeves. 

Body-Con Minidress


This dress is multifunctional.  I feel I could wear it to work, out for a nicer dinner or I could dress it down with a scarf and boots for a more casual look.  The olive green color looks so rich.  The dress is simple, but something I think I could wear for years to come.

I had better get to cleaning my closet.  In my July goals, I mentioned that I wanted to clean out my closet before I bought anything else.  I already failed that goal because I ordered this cardigan, but I am trying to stick back with it before I buy anything else.  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I shouldn't have looked at this post ;) hehe- i want to shop now!! That pleated hem sweater and the plaid options are both so cute! I'm craving fall weather all of a sudden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to clean my closet too. My boyfriend always says "one in, two out" whenever I buy new clothes. I don't usually abide by it, but it's a good rule of thumb haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pleated hem sweater. I think the gray and white is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the plaid picks! I'm starting to get excited for fall here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I am with Mattie...that pleated sweater is way too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete