Monday, July 13, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist...Part One

Happy Monday!  As I am sure most of you know, Nordstrom is having their anniversary sale.  For the cardholders, the sale has began.  For non-cardholders, the sale will be open to everyone in a few days, but you can browse all you want! 

Today I thought I would share with you some of the things I am loving from the sale. 

Drape Front Cardigan 


I have read about this cardigan on multiple other blogs.  Everyone had rave reviews about it, so when I saw the cardigan was included in the sale, I knew I had to buy it.  Unfortunately when I went to buy it, the gray color was unavailable.  I was so disappointed!  However, I checked back the next day and they had it available, just backordered.  Since I won't be able to wear this for awhile, the August ship date worked perfectly for me.  It looks like the gray is again unavailable in the small/medium, so I must have lucked out!

'Empa' Pointy Toe Loafer Flat


I am lusting after these flats.  They would be perfect to wear to work, but would also be great outside of the office.  I love all the colors offered.  They look like a shoe that I could wear a long time - very classic.

'Onyx' Half d'Orsay Pointy Toe Pump 


I have been wanting a pair of leopard heels for a longgggg time.  These look super cute.  I think they are neutral enough I could wear them to work, but would also be super fun for a night out.  

'Trott' Bootie 


These booties look like the perfect footwear for fall.  They would be adorable with dresses, as well as jeans and a scarf.  The chunky heel makes them seem like they would be very comfortable, too.  The burgundy would be a little impractical for me, but I love all the other colors!

'Jemma' Quilted Sneaker

I have a small obsession with UGGs.  I have 3 pairs of boots and a pair of the moccasins.  I feel like these would be the perfect addition to my collection.  I love the gray color.  They look super comfy - the perfect shoe to run errands in or wear out for a casual evening. 

'Original Boyfriend' Watch


I really like this watch.  Blue is one of my favorite colors to wear, so I love the strap color.  It is a more casual watch, which would be great for dressing down.  The face is perfect for me, too.  I am kind of particular when it comes to watches...I could never wear one that has no marks for the time.  I love that this one has all the markings...makes it so much easier to tell time that way!

'Arden' Station Cuff


I have this cuff in a sparkly silver and absolutely love it.  It goes with everything and is super comfortable to wear.  I love how it is offered in so many different colors here!

Fringe Trim Infinity Scarf


This is the perfect scarf for fall.  The price point in unbeatable.  I love the camel and olive colors.  I think the fringe is super fun and would add a little something to jeans and a t shirt.  Imagine this scarf paired with the booties I mentioned above...perfect fall outfit!

As I was putting together this post, I realized it was mainly shoes and accessories.  To avoid a super long post, I am breaking up my wish list and will share with you my clothing picks later this week.  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I have that cuff in a sparkly gold and could totally get on board with getting another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear pointy shoes because my feet are giant and it will only make them look even bigger...but if I could wear pointy shoes I would buy those leopard heels immediately. They are so pretty! I love those booties too. I really really want them but I am sticking to my commitment to not buy any shoes! (I have the blardigan and fringe scarf from past years and I love them both!)

    ReplyDelete