Thursday, July 2, 2015

It's Friday! 7.3.15

Happy Friday!  I am linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites!


I am also linking up with A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday.

 
4th of July Weekend!  I am so excited to have a long weekend.  This holiday is so fun...I love everything that it stands for and everything that goes with it (family, friends, food and fireworks)!  I will be getting busy at work soon, so I plan to soak up this time off while I can. 
 
Fireworks!  I absolutely love fireworks.  I am so excited to see some this weekend...I just hope the weather cooperates enough to let the show go on.  I saw this fun craft over at Momfessionals and I absolutely love it!  I am thinking of making my own for easy 4th of July décor.
 
This water bottle.  I use my water bottle at work, as well as when I work out.  I broke my old one and was on the hunt for something new.  When I came across this one at Target, I was so excited.  My old one always had a ton of condensation, but because my new one is now insulated, I won't be having any issues with that.  Also, I love how it has the button to open and close the top, as well as a extra "lock" to keep it closed.  Definitely a new fav!
 
Speaking of favorites...I found a new favorite wine!  Leese & Fitch Pinot Noir 2013.  I saw this wine on sale the other day at Schnucks (a local grocery store) and grabbed a bottle to try.  It was love at first sip!  The wine has a super smooth taste.  I used to drink only white wines, but Pinot Noir has become a favorite.  If you enjoy a nice, red wine, definitely check this one out!
 
The Astronaut Wives Club.  I talked about my favorite summer TV shows here, and this is one of my favorite.  I just caught up on last week's episode, as well as this Thursday's episode and the show is just so dang good!  I love how each week is focused on each wife/family as the men go up in space.  I can't wait to see where the show goes.  
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend.  Happy 4th of July!   
 
     

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog from the link up!! I am with ya girl...I love the Astronauts Wive's club...it is for sure one of my favorites!! Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete