Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What's Funny Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  We have almost hit the downslope of the week, which equals getting closer to the weekend!  To brighten up the middle of the week, I thought I would share a few things I have come across via instagram.  When I see something funny, I screenshot it and send to my best friend.  We both get a kick out of it! 

Without further ado, here is what I am finding funny this Wednesday! 

I mean, how else are you supposed to put on your skinny jeans?!

 
According to friends, family and co-workers (aka everyone), my purse is a "suitcase."  I LOVE large purses...but it is truly amazing how big the trash pile is after I clean mine out.   

 
Who hasn't this happened to?!  Sometimes mine doesn't necessarily fall on my face, but my neck or chest.  It is always such a surprise, like how did this just happen?!, but it makes me chuckle every time.

 
Never fails, if I need to concentrate while driving, music has to be turned down lower.  

 
ALL. THE. TIME.  I can be super forgetful.

I usually always have a blanket with me on the couch, so quite often I lose my phone or the remote.  Needless to say, thank goodness I have an OtterBox case on my phone otherwise I am sure it would have broken by now!
 
 
As I am writing this post, I am realizing the reason why everything is funny to me is because it is all SO TRUE!  
 
Hope this adds a little smile to your Wednesday!    
 

4 comments:

  1. Haha i really need to clean my purse out like once a week because I'm always lugging around so much stuff I don't need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meee too! I am constantly losing my keys in my purse and then having a minor freak out that I actually lost my keys and they aren't just somewhere in my purse!

      Delete
  2. These are all sooo true! Well, my purse now is pretty small so I'm forced to limit what I put in it, so that one is a little less true now. Losing my phone in blankets is like a daily occurrence though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL to so many of these! I am QUEEN of putting something in a 'safe place' and then completely forgetting where that place is! People always call my purse my luggage because it's so giant and has literally EVERYTHING in it! haha

    ReplyDelete