Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites 6.26.15

It's Friday!  I am linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites!

I am also linking up with A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday.


1.  My Dad.  Yesterday was his birthday!  I feel like June is "his" month with Father's Day and his birthday being so close together.  Normally we get him something like a Sears gift card, because you can never, ever have too many tools.  However, this year he wanted a new grill.  I feel like this was the perfect present, because honestly, I feel like he has had the same grill for as long as I can remember!  My parents picked it up the other night and he finished putting it together yesterday.  I am just so glad that we could go in together to get him something like that, since he does so much for us!

2.  Link ups.  I always do Friday Favorites, but this week I decided to add another, Five on Friday.  Yesterday I did the Owning It link up with Christina from The New Mrs.  And Wednesday was What's Up Wednesday with Mix and Match Family, Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo.   You can see those posts here and here.  I really love doing link ups because it is such a fun and easy way to discover new blogs! 

3.  The weather this weekend.  We are supposed to have GORGEOUS weather this weekend.  No rain, high of 70's to 80's and low humidity on Saturday and Sunday!  How perfect does that sound?  I am definitely hoping to take advantage of the weather.  The pool is calling my name!

4.  Brunch.  I am heading over to one of my sorority sister's for brunch tomorrow morning.  It will be so nice to see these girls!  We are all over the place and everyone has so much going on in their lives, that it isn't always easy to get together.  Luckily we are able to keep up with each other via text and email, but seeing each other face to face is always a great time.  And there will be mimosas...who doesn't love a good mimosa?!

5.  This bag. 

I have seen these bags the past few years and I am in love.  Unfortunately, the purse I am using now is showing wear.  The lining is getting dirty, some of the threading is getting loose...it just doesn't look as nice as before.  I think my next purchase will be one of these.  I LOVE that you can choose from all the different patterns, the different colors and add a monogram.  I feel like there are so many options...I can't wait to play around and make the perfect bag for myself.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree on link-ups which is how I found your blog today :) Love that bag girl - it's so fun to be able to design a one of a kind for yourself!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag, I love gorgeous weather, I love link-ups, and I love my dad….so I love this post. Hehe, AWESOME favorites this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link-ups are so much fun! I loved writing my Own It post and reading everyone else's! That bag is so cute! I love their little tiny stadium crossbody bags. I don't have one, but I think they're so cute and would be great for traveling for days when you're doing a lot of walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet that you all were able to get your Dad a nice gift! Also, I'm in love with the Barrington totes & all the combos. I just wish I could see one in person to really check it out!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brunch is one of my favorite activities - enjoy tomorrow! And enjoy your gorgeous weather, I wish I could say the same for here but it's rain rain rain haha which means cancelled plans and a relaxing weekend. Glad you had fun joining in yesterday!

    ReplyDelete