Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites 6.12.15

Happy Friday!  Per usual, I am linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog for my Friday Favorites!



Nail Polish.  I love using an old nail polish and remembering how much I love the color.  I used 'Too Taboo' on my toes this week and I am loving it.  I would definitely use fuschia to describe the color - I think it dries a little darker than the pictures shows.  It is super pretty!


Pool time!  I was able to hit the pool twice this past weekend and it was SO nice.  The weather was very warm, but I enjoyed relaxing and reading a few of my favorite magazines poolside.

A CLEAN purse.  After losing my keys multiple times in my purse the past week or two, I decided it was finally time to clean it out.  My goodness, did I have a LOT of stuff in there!  I was able to get rid of a bunch of trash, clean out my receipts and finally transfer everything over to my new wallet.  I always feel so much better afterwards, not to mention how much lighter it feels on my shoulder!

Happy hours.  This past week a couple coworkers and I had an impromptu happy hour on Tuesday after work.  I am fortunate enough to work with a great group of people and truly enjoy their company - at work and outside of work.  It is always nice to grab a drink and unwind together.  Although it was a small group, we had a great time!

Moscow Mules.  I had my first Moscow Mule cocktail earlier this year and I have been hooked ever since.  They are so refreshing and yummy.  This drink is super easy to make at home, too! My mom and dad so generously included a copper mug in my Easter basket this year, now I can indulge in one using the proper drinkware.  If you have not tried this cocktail yet, definitely do so!  I am telling you, it is delicious!     

Baby Showers.  My sister-in-law's baby shower is coming up and I am SO excited.  It will be great to see her and everyone else!  I am so excited to have a little niece or nephew!  Also, my mom has been hard at work with all the preparations for the shower and I know it is just going to turn out perfect!  She has been sending me pictures of the decorations and favors - I can't wait to see everything come together the day of the shower.

Have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Moscow Mules are my absolute favorite cocktail! I first had one probably about a year ago. We have SIX copper mugs because my fiance and I both unknowing bought the other a set of two...and then the seller accidentally shipped me two sets of two in my order! They definitely taste better out of the copper mug too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny! Have to love it when that happens and works in your favor! :)

      Delete
  2. I love bright nail colors for summer! And pool days as well as happy hours, ha! So it sounds to me that you had a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try a Moscow Mule! The Internet is forcing me to do it;) I finally had to come to terms with the fact that no matter how clean my purse is, I will never know where my keys are. So I bought a cute little hook at Target and now that's where they go ALWAYS! Hopefully you have better luck :)

    kyliemcgraw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely try one! You will not regret it! :)

      Delete