Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What's Up Wednesday 5.27.15

I love a good link up.  Today, I will be linking up with these ladies...Mix and Match Family, Pinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo for What's Up Wednesday!

 
What I am eating...salads!  In an attempt to eat healthier, I have been trying to go the salad route.  I have a favorite salad at Crazy Bowls & Wraps that I am tweaking to make my own!  Once I get the recipe down, I will definitely be sharing.
 
What I am reminiscing about...summer break.  I sure do miss having the summer off. 
 
What I am loving...this purse.  I recently bought this purse because I needed a small, crossbody purse.  I wanted to buy something that I would like for a long time, which is why I went the Kate Spade route and spent a little more money.  I thought the clock tower color was a great neutral and I could use it all the time.  The color is darker in person which I am so happy about because I was worried it would be hard to keep clean.  Even if I do make a mess, it seems like I could just wipe it off!
 
What I've been up to...shopping!  When I was home this past weekend, my mom and I went shopping.  I got quite a few things I needed, like more work out clothes and shorts for the summer, but I think I need to cut back for a bit.
 
What I am dreading...humidity.  We have already had some humid days here - I feel like it is too early!  I am definitely not looking forward to dealing with the humidity on a daily basis.
 
What I am working on...blogging!  Last week I posted all five days! 
 
What I am excited about...summer.  Although I am dreading the humidity that comes with it, I am excited to get out and enjoy the city this summer.  There are so many fun things going on, I hope to take advantage of all I can!
 
What I am watching/reading...Chopped.  I am a little obsessed with this show.  I think it is amazing how chefs are able to take these random ingredients and make a dish out of them, especially under time constraints!
 
What I am listening to...anything and everything.  A little pop, a little country, a little rap.  Whatever is on the radio!
 
What I am wearing...these shoes.  I love these Converse shoes.  They are definitely one of my favorite buys this year.  I think they are more feminine since they don't tie up all the way.  And I LOVE the cloud gray color.
 
What I am doing this weekend...having a girls weekend!  It should be a ton of fun!
 
What I am looking forward to next month...two things - my sister-in-law's baby shower and my dad's car show!  Both are going to be so much fun!
 
What is my favorite thing to grill...pretty much anything!  I don't actually have an outside grill, but I used a grill pan on the stove.  It's not quite the same, but it does hit the spot when I want something grilled.  Right now I am craving some shrimp.  I will have to share the recipe...it is super easy and SO yummy.
 
Have a great Wednesday!      
 
    
 
 

5 comments:

  1. The holiday weekend had me reminiscing about summers off - wouldn’t that be great if everything just paused for these summer months?! I’m not a fan of humidity either – enjoying this weather before that starts up! Grilling anything and everything is a huge favorite of mine – stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing...summer vacation for everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you do so again soon!

      Delete
  2. I am all about the Converse also!
    Have a fun girls weekend!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salads. . .yes. . .I need to eat more salads!!! And the Kate Spade purse is great -- I would love one :) Humidity=warm weather -- I'll take that ANY day!! Shrimp on the grill. . .that sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove that crossbody and those Converse! I totally wish I still had summers off too.

    ReplyDelete