Monday, May 18, 2015

Movies & KFC

Happy Monday!

This weekend was pretty low-key for me.  Friday, I ended up taking half a day and went to see the new Avengers movie - I really enjoyed it!  It was super action packed and had me on the edge of my seat.  To cap off the evening, I decided to splurge and get some KFC.  I haven't had KFC in such a long time.  The whole reason for going was because I wanted mashed potatoes.  Give me some mashed potatoes and gravy, and you will have one happy girl.  I hardly ever have them, so it was going to be a big treat.  Well...like I said, I haven't been to KFC in awhile.  I was trying to order and the chicken tenders came with two sides because I wasn't getting a drink.  I decided to go with coleslaw...but then I started thinking...I should just get more mashed potatoes.  So I was that person at the drive thru who gets up to the window and asks for the order to be changed.  It seemed like no problem...I got the food and headed on home.  It smelled SO good and I was SO hungry.  I open up the box...and there were NO mashed potatoes.  I ended up with two coleslaws instead!  Guess that is what I get for eating bad AND trying to change the order last minute.

It was a movie-filled weekend for me.  I saw Pitch Perfect 2 on Saturday.  I loved the first one and was really excited to see the second.  To make it even more exciting, I tried out the Wehrenberg 5 Star Lounge.  The Wehrenberg 5 Star Lounge has big, comfy, reclining chairs with heated seats, an extended menu with waitstaff and is 21 and over.  The experience was great AND so was the movie.  There are some really funny parts, as well as some very heartwarming scenes, too.  I would definitely recommend going to see this one, if you haven't already!

Sunday was a great, lazy day.  Although, it never fails that I wish there were just one more day to the weekend.  

Hope you all had a great weekend!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment