Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites 5.8.15

I am once again linking up with these bloggers: Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything Blog, and Grace and Love Blog  for my Friday Favorites!

 
 
Shopping.  Today I have plans with one of my favorites for an evening of shopping.  I can't wait to do a little retail therapy.  Hopefully it will be a successful shopping trip! 
 
Brunch.  I am meeting up with some sorority sisters Saturday morning for brunch and I am so excited!  It's been a long while since we have all been together.  I can't wait to catch up and see their kiddos!  Blueberry muffins are my contribution - I have never actually made them, but I am definitely going to give it my best try.  If they turn out, I will have to share the recipe.
 
No alarms.  Sometimes there is nothing better than NOT having to set an alarm for the morning.  By the end of the week I am so ready not to be woken up by that sound.  Even though I am normally an early riser, the morning is so much better when you wake up on your own.
 
 
I saved the best for last - Mother's Day.  Although I won't be with my mom on Mother's Day, I will definitely be thinking of her!  She is an amazing woman and I am proud to call her my mom.  Also, a little shout-out to my sister-in-law, who is a soon-to-be mom.  I can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew in August!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love shopping, brunch, no alarms, and my momma too! :)

    ReplyDelete